BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Ashley H.
Van, TX
I love the honest company products me and my two boys use their care everyday. If you are looking for a great Brand this is it!
JAnita W.
Greensboro, NC
I use to be extremely sensitive to toothpaste but this one helped get rid of my tooth sensitivity and made my teeth feel clean
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Saw it at target and had a coupon. It was okay, but it didn't feel special to me. I would still reach for one of my usual brands
Alexis M.
This product is all natural. With that said it does not leave my breathe as fresh as some of the others but it does do the job
Autumn O.
The taste is pretty good but I don’t like how it is... just the texture and it doesn’t really do anything for whitening teeth.
Jessica C.
Manteca, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love most everything from the honest company, however I hated this toothpaste. It has a awful taste and won't purchase again.
Rowan H.
Forestville, NY
Love the company. Tastes refreshing and clean use it all the time! My go to toothpaist. Wish it was sold in stores around here.
Megan J.
Medford, WI
Did not make me feel as clean as how other tooth pastes have. Had a good fragrance but just didn't do the job as a tooth paste
Audrey-Lynn B.
Killeen, TX
Great product, I like it. Not to pricey. I love the brand over all. It’s is amazing. I just order my products for the website.
Belgi J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It Really whitens your teeth. I've been using it for over 2 months and I've noticed a great brightening of my smile. I live it.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is anyone here use the fluoride-free toothpaste for the honest company I like to know how good is or is not good ?