BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Jessica A.
Berry, KY
This is great for kids to make teeth stronger and cleaner. My kids lover the taste no harmful side effects. Works great.
Mysha A.
this is ok....little pricey but didnt like the sensation it left in my mouth... will keep trying out and see how it goes
Marilynn V.
Lawndale, CA
Love this toothpaste, gives you a super minty and clean feeling ! I brush my teeth 3 times a day and I love the feeling.
Ashley N Evan J.
Perry, GA
I absolutely love this toothpaste!!!! This company makes very good products and the toothpaste is one of my favorites :)
Megan L.
Kingsbury , IN
I actually really like this toothpaste! I feel like it does a really good job at cleaning my teeth and being all natural.
Katalin B.
Kingsport, TN
I haven't used this before but I'm sure is a great product. I used the organic whiting toothpaste and it was pretty good.
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a wonderfully natural shampoo with a fantastic mint flavor without all the harmful products in normal toothpaste.
melody c.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
I really wanted to love this but really didn't like it too much. it is natural but the flavor is weird and it doesn't foam
Amber J.
Orland, CA
I feel so healthy using this toothpaste. It says it right in the name "honest" it tastes good ad make my teeth feel good
Trista S.
Portland, OR
Not a fan. Noticed increased sensitivity to touch and cold when using this product regularly. Also didn't love the flavor
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?