BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Libby T.
Laramie, WY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I didn’t like the texture of this toothpaste or the flavor. Which is unfortunate because of how great the ingredients are!
Stephanie N.
Hicksville, NY
I honestly just like crest better it felt like it was doing more work in my mouth did not like this at all or not by again
Keyonna H.
Midland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
love this oil it's very hydrating very soothing very affordable and I love it I recommend and I have a really amazing smell
Jasmine W.
Newport News, VA
My daughter is 1 and this is what I use for her it's great keeps her breath smelling fresh and those lil teeth pearly white
Mary N.
This is my new favorite. I get the Honest bundles every few months and am hooked on new and cleaner products. #betterbeauty
Brittany A.
Terre Haute, IN
I know they get a lot of flack, but I really love Honest Co & their various products. Their toothpaste does not disappoint,
Caroline B.
Mesquite , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this toothpaste. It's simple and tastes great. It leaves my teeth feeling clean and my breath smelling minty fresh.
Kasey C.
Fort Bragg, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I felt like it was too expensive for toothpaste. I expected more but I wasn't impressed. My teeth didn't feel clean after.
Cassandra N.
Great Falls, MT
Was not a fan. I prefer stronger toothpastes like crest and arm and hammer. Was not a bad experience just not my preference
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a wonderfully natural shampoo with a fantastic mint flavor without all the harmful products in normal toothpaste.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?