BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Rose S.
bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Saw it at target and had a coupon. It was okay, but it didn't feel special to me. I would still reach for one of my usual brands
April T.
Coatesville
Love the taste and makes our mouths feel super clean! Also like the natural ingredients and words I can pronounce on the label.
Amanda R.
Orlando, FL
I tried this brand from a friend an thought it wad pretty good she said it helped whiten her teeth but i only used a few times
Jessica C.
Manteca, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love most everything from the honest company, however I hated this toothpaste. It has a awful taste and won't purchase again.
Alexis M.
This product is all natural. With that said it does not leave my breathe as fresh as some of the others but it does do the job
Megan J.
Medford, WI
Did not make me feel as clean as how other tooth pastes have. Had a good fragrance but just didn't do the job as a tooth paste
Shanaiya J.
Berlin, NJ
I've only tired it once. It's not as harsh as other toothpaste. But I'm not sure if it works wonders like the other ones I buy.
Valentina F.
Waimanalo, HI
I would suggest them to add more fragrance to their toothpaste. I bought it twice. I like it but not as much to buy it again.
Melissa J.
Lowville
This was not refreshing at all. My teeth did not feel clean and the taste was not pleasant. I will not repurchase this item.
Kim D.
Nampa, ID
Currently using this toothpaste and it's one of my favorites! Keep my mouth feeling clean without a bunch of harsh chemicals.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?