BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Rachael Y.
Mobile, AL
I love this tooth paste. I like everything about it! I love honest company and all of there products. They are a little more pricey.
Apurva s.
This is ok kind of product. I didn't really like it but at times when I really like to have refreshed breath i would love to use it.
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
Fresh and the taste is not overpowering. Gets every part of your mouth clean. Natural and no harsh chemicals. Love this toothpaste!!!
Liz S.
I was not impressed with this toothpaste, I really didn't feel like it made my breath fresher or cleaner for the expensive price tag.
Alayna S.
Goose Creek, SC
I really like this toothpaste other than the price. I haven't purchased it yet because it's a bit more expensive than other brands.
Brooke S.
I love this toothpaste! It keeps my mouth fresh all day. Using it 2times a day I'm not afraid it is hurting the enamel on my tooth.
Penny G.
Orrville, OH
This was good. It worked fine. I wasn't too impressed with the price for it just being toothpaste. I may or may not purchase again.
Jessica R.
Syracuse, KS
I don't really recommend this toothpaste because I didn't really like it but you can always buy it and you might think differently.
Sidney K.
Surprise Az
I've tried it once but I didn't like it to much, it's not my regular tooth paste I prefer Colgate because it keeps my teeth white.
Lisa E.
Saint Paul, MN
Finally, toothpaste without the scary ingredients. Great value and so easy to order. Refreshing taste. Will definitely repurchase.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is anyone here use the fluoride-free toothpaste for the honest company I like to know how good is or is not good ?