BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Jordain G.
Newport Beach, CA
My mom actually introduced me to this company and I love it, it's amazing ! I was surprised with the toothpaste too , it's great!
kelsey c.
Fulton
To expensive and had a weird taste. You don't get much for the high price and it doesn't last long I don't know if I'd try again
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
Nothing special, especially for the price. I got a sample of this and don’t really see the need to change my regular toothpaste.
Mallory R.
St. Joseph
The minty flavor was not very strong. It tasted more like baking soda. Not sure how well the clean was but would not repurchase.
Brittany B.
Phoenix, AZ
This toothpaste make my teeth so much cleaner and fresh then any toothpaste that I have ever tried also it keep my teeth so white
JAnita W.
Greensboro, NC
I use to be extremely sensitive to toothpaste but this one helped get rid of my tooth sensitivity and made my teeth feel clean
Amanda R.
Orlando, FL
I tried this brand from a friend an thought it wad pretty good she said it helped whiten her teeth but i only used a few times
Rowan H.
Forestville, NY
Love the company. Tastes refreshing and clean use it all the time! My go to toothpaist. Wish it was sold in stores around here.
Jessica V.
Lawrenceburg, TN
It keeps my mouth fresh and clean. I honestly enjoy the fact that I know what kind of product we use. It's better for my family
Jessica C.
Manteca, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love most everything from the honest company, however I hated this toothpaste. It has a awful taste and won't purchase again.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?