BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Wynona E.
Powder Springs, GA
This product leaves my breath fresh for hours, if I brush right before be at night , in the morning my breath is still fresh. love it !
Jennifer M.
Fall River, MA
Love this toothpaste. The mint is subtle but still cleans. I recommend the Honest company fluoride free toothpaste. (My son loves it!)
Krista H.
Wasn't a favorite of mine, but isn't a bad product over all. It Didn't smell that great, & did not freshen my mouth as well as I hoped.
Hannah C.
Catonsville , MD
Decent. But I wish it had whitening properties with it. I like this but I don't think I would repurchase. It also can be pretty pricey
Brittany A.
Always love this toothpaste when I can find it! It's even better than my hello brand toothpaste! It tastes great, and polishes my teeth
Sierra F.
Killeen, TX
Left a gritty feel to my teeth. Made my teeth more sensitive. I wouldn't recommend this toothpaste, didn't care for the taste either.
Liz S.
I was not impressed with this toothpaste, I really didn't feel like it made my breath fresher or cleaner for the expensive price tag.
Chaney W.
Denniston
Did not work well at all my teeth still felt nasty didn't have good taste and left my teeth feeling dirt and dint have a great smell
Kimberly M.
Philadelphia, PA
Was similar to other brands and had a good flavor. didn't mind it too much better than my other brands so I decided to not repurchase
Danielle L.
I love this toothpaste! It's natural and it leaves the most refreshing feeling in your mouth! I would tell anyone I know to buy this
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is anyone here use the fluoride-free toothpaste for the honest company I like to know how good is or is not good ?