BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Alayna S.
Goose Creek, SC
I really like this toothpaste other than the price. I haven't purchased it yet because it's a bit more expensive than other brands.
Brooke S.
I love this toothpaste! It keeps my mouth fresh all day. Using it 2times a day I'm not afraid it is hurting the enamel on my tooth.
Cynthia C.
I love that this toothpaste is fluoride-free. It is one of the few toothpastes and brands in general that I really love and trust!
Jennifer W.
ELLENWOOD, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great toothpaste if you're looking for a fluoride free option that still works like traditional paste to clean the teeth.
Penny G.
Orrville, OH
This was good. It worked fine. I wasn't too impressed with the price for it just being toothpaste. I may or may not purchase again.
Marie W.
Nice flavor that left my breath fresh for longer periods than any other toothpaste I had used in the past, and gentle on my teeth.
Lisa E.
Saint Paul, MN
Finally, toothpaste without the scary ingredients. Great value and so easy to order. Refreshing taste. Will definitely repurchase.
Jessica R.
Syracuse, KS
I don't really recommend this toothpaste because I didn't really like it but you can always buy it and you might think differently.
Lindy B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Made my mouth kinda dry, but it had a good mint flavor! It wasn't too pricey, I thought it was a normal price for what it was worth.
Jennifer O.
I love this toothpaste it makes my breath smell so clean and my mouth feels fresh and clean! I also like that there is no fluoride.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?