BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie L.
The Honest Company Honest Fluoride-Free Toothpaste was ok for me. It didn't have a strong mint flavor that I expect from a toothpaste.
Elizabeth M.
Riverside, CA
This is the best toothpaste iv ever tried i have sensitive teeth and this one didn't hurt them they made my teeth super white n clean
Kimberly M.
Philadelphia, PA
Was similar to other brands and had a good flavor. didn't mind it too much better than my other brands so I decided to not repurchase
Danielle L.
I love this toothpaste! It's natural and it leaves the most refreshing feeling in your mouth! I would tell anyone I know to buy this
Rachael Y.
Mobile, AL
I love this tooth paste. I like everything about it! I love honest company and all of there products. They are a little more pricey.
Liz S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was not impressed with this toothpaste, I really didn't feel like it made my breath fresher or cleaner for the expensive price tag.
Apurva s.
This is ok kind of product. I didn't really like it but at times when I really like to have refreshed breath i would love to use it.
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Fresh and the taste is not overpowering. Gets every part of your mouth clean. Natural and no harsh chemicals. Love this toothpaste!!!
Chaney W.
Denniston
Did not work well at all my teeth still felt nasty didn't have good taste and left my teeth feeling dirt and dint have a great smell
Phillip D.
Plano, TX
Love the fresh clean feeling I get when I use it!! So glad about how it's made and I don't have to worry about too many chemicals!
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?