BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Brittany A.
Always love this toothpaste when I can find it! It's even better than my hello brand toothpaste! It tastes great, and polishes my teeth
Jennifer M.
Fall River, MA
Love this toothpaste. The mint is subtle but still cleans. I recommend the Honest company fluoride free toothpaste. (My son loves it!)
Alexandra S.
Suffolk, VA
This company has my heart. So happy to know they now make toiletries for your special needs. Love love love that they offer whitening.
Kiley A.
Champlain, NY
Loved this, whitened my teeth, and I never had bad breath. My teeth are very sensitive, and having a natural toothpaste, helped a lot.
Sarah H.
Green Bay, WI
This product is very expensive and I have to get online but I like it a lot. I like the flavor and feel very refreshed after using it.
Wynona E.
Powder Springs, GA
This product leaves my breath fresh for hours, if I brush right before be at night , in the morning my breath is still fresh. love it !
Janet O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So far I like this toothpaste. I can see a difference in my teeth shade. It has a good taste and I love that it is natural ingredients.
Krista H.
Wasn't a favorite of mine, but isn't a bad product over all. It Didn't smell that great, & did not freshen my mouth as well as I hoped.
Mariah M.
Salt Lake City, UT
Love this toothpaste leaves my teeth feeling nice clean and most of all fresh I will keep purchasing this product very please with this
EddieandMarcia M.
Dexter
Got for my daughter, it don't clean very good, she had to brush a lot more. will not buy again. might be different for others i don't know
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?