BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Maria T.
I did like the product but just the fact that I can only get it by ordering is something that I don't lo like for this type of products!
Molly E.
Palm Coast , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I didn’t feel like my teeth were super clean.. I like the idea of the ingredients being better, but I’ve found other brand I liked more.
Jennifer M.
Fall River, MA
Love this toothpaste. The mint is subtle but still cleans. I recommend the Honest company fluoride free toothpaste. (My son loves it!)
Hannah C.
Catonsville, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Decent. But I wish it had whitening properties with it. I like this but I don't think I would repurchase. It also can be pretty pricey
Brittany A.
Always love this toothpaste when I can find it! It's even better than my hello brand toothpaste! It tastes great, and polishes my teeth
Sarah H.
Green Bay, WI
This product is very expensive and I have to get online but I like it a lot. I like the flavor and feel very refreshed after using it.
Krista H.
Wasn't a favorite of mine, but isn't a bad product over all. It Didn't smell that great, & did not freshen my mouth as well as I hoped.
Wynona E.
Powder Springs, GA
This product leaves my breath fresh for hours, if I brush right before be at night , in the morning my breath is still fresh. love it !
Mariah M.
Salt Lake City, UT
Love this toothpaste leaves my teeth feeling nice clean and most of all fresh I will keep purchasing this product very please with this
Kiley A.
Champlain, NY
Loved this, whitened my teeth, and I never had bad breath. My teeth are very sensitive, and having a natural toothpaste, helped a lot.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?