BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Mary o.
Love the flavor and this one I wish I could find in store rather then having to order online such a yummy taste and no issues with after taste!!
Crystal S.
South El Monte, CA
I have sensitive teeth and this toothpaste doesn't leave my gums or teeth feel irritated at all like other toothpastes iv tried ! it's my go to!
Selena B.
Villa Hills, KY
Hated this toothpaste. My teeth didn't feel clean. And when I received my package from The Honest Company, the toothpaste tube had a hole in it.
Amelia H.
I use this tooth past every day and I love the suttle flavor and as far as I can tell it works really well also very pleased with the ingredients
Nicole G.
Westerville, OH
Good as a natural toothpaste but i still prefer my arm and hammer whitening toothpaste but this is very nice if you are looking for a natural one
Cynthia A.
Panorama City, CA
This product is really useful it is amazing it cleans my teeth really good I really recommend this product it is minty and great it works wonders
Brandi G.
Buffalo, NY
This stuff is great. Leaves your mouth feeling clean and refreshed. No bad aftertaste. Smells delicious. Made from safe and natural ingredients.
Alicen K.
West Paducah , KY
Not my favorite, felt like I could make up a paste better for my teeth at home. Just didn't feel clean or see a difference with this toothpaste.
Amber H.
Lincoln, NE
This kinda had a gritty taste to it and it made my mouth feel like
it was on fire and i couldn't get the taste out for awhile. I didn't like it
Luz S.
Gardena, CA
Not for me, I don't know why everyone all of a sudden wants to come up with their own version of toothpaste! I prefer my Synsodyne tooth paste
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is anyone here use the fluoride-free toothpaste for the honest company I like to know how good is or is not good ?