BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Rachel H.
Pinellas Park, FL
The kids seem to love brushing teeth now that they has this tooth paste. I cant get them to stop they just brush all day long. I wont complain.
Erica C.
Portland, OR
I wish I had more!! It’s such a good toothpaste and is really natural without compromise to function. Tastes great and feels really refreshing
Sylvia O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Its ok i didn't really feel like it really clean my teeth so im not very impressed good thing my sister let me try hers before i bought my own
Luz S.
Gardena, CA
Not for me, I don't know why everyone all of a sudden wants to come up with their own version of toothpaste! I prefer my Synsodyne tooth paste
Margaret R.
Clearwater, FL
I felt like I had to brush my teeth 3x before it felt clean with this stuff. IT didn't get the job done and I'm a freak about my oral hygeine.
Natasha S.
Elizabethton, TN
the best toothpaste i have ever purchased. I ordered it online at honest.com i would totally purchase again i just wish it was more affordable.
Taylorlee O.
Modesto
I really wanted to be sold on this but it was just too expensive for what it was. Although this brand has a really great cause along with it.
Sarah W.
Redmond, OR
My son loves this tooth paste he likes that the mint isn't over powerful as it is in crest plus the fluoride free makes it worth the purchase
Anna R.
Paintsville, KY
Not a fan .Does not feel like it cleans as well as other brands. Very disappointed to say the least . Will never purchase this product again
Lily J.
This toothpaste worked quite well and tasted great too! I usually don't like standard mint flavored toothpaste, but this type was awesome.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?