BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Amanda L.
Bellevue, WA
This toothpaste was alright but I didn't like the aftertaste. That is why I probably won't purchase again plus it's a little more expensive than my usual
Kamilah S.
Gadsden, AL
This toothpaste is okay. I really was not a fan of the taste nor the price.i would use it to travel with but not as an everyday regimen for my oral care.
Shannon G.
colorado springs, Colorado
Great product but didn't like that i had to.order on line due to my store doesn't carry the products. Highly recommend if you don't mind online shopping
Danielle L.
Love this toothpaste from the Honest Company. It is sensitive on my teeth and the taste is great! It is a bit pricey but I think it's worth the splurge!
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
It's just like any other toothpaste out there. Not too impress, but it does make my teeth squeaky clean. Not planning on purchasing this any time soon.
Zoe K.
Big Lake , MN
I appreciate if being natural but I could not get over the taste. It was minty in a very bland way and made me feel like I was using expired toothpaste
Carly E.
I love that this is more natural than other kids toothpaste on the market and also that it is fluoride free. However didn't buy it bc it is expensive.
Jessica R.
Jasper, GA
I love this toothpaste! So minty and makes my teeth feel very clean well into my day! Ot also makes me feel better that it doesn't have fluoride in it!
Pamela Q.
Louisiana
I did not like this toothpaste at all my teeth was not that white after use of this toothpaste I would not want to use again are recommended to others.
Mikayl E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This toothpaste is cruelty free and it’s also got so many less weird chemicals than mainstream brands. I love the taste of it and it’s also recyclable.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is anyone here use the fluoride-free toothpaste for the honest company I like to know how good is or is not good ?