BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Brandi G.
Buffalo, NY
This stuff is great. Leaves your mouth feeling clean and refreshed. No bad aftertaste. Smells delicious. Made from safe and natural ingredients.
Saidella D.
Aurora, CO
Was ok I guess I'm used to my toothpaste being foamy didn't really get that with this brand really minty which is always a plus wasn't a favorite
Mary P.
Love the flavor and this one I wish I could find in store rather then having to order online such a yummy taste and no issues with after taste!!
Amelia H.
I use this tooth past every day and I love the suttle flavor and as far as I can tell it works really well also very pleased with the ingredients
Selena B.
Villa Hills, KY
Hated this toothpaste. My teeth didn't feel clean. And when I received my package from The Honest Company, the toothpaste tube had a hole in it.
Crystal S.
South El Monte, CA
I have sensitive teeth and this toothpaste doesn't leave my gums or teeth feel irritated at all like other toothpastes iv tried ! it's my go to!
Cynthia A.
Panorama City, CA
This product is really useful it is amazing it cleans my teeth really good I really recommend this product it is minty and great it works wonders
Nicole G.
Westerville, OH
Good as a natural toothpaste but i still prefer my arm and hammer whitening toothpaste but this is very nice if you are looking for a natural one
Amber H.
Lincoln, NE
This kinda had a gritty taste to it and it made my mouth feel like
it was on fire and i couldn't get the taste out for awhile. I didn't like it
Susan D.
Olive Branch, MS
I love using a product I can trust that doesn't have all the chemicals. My teeth just didn't feel quite as clean. The taste also wasn't great.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?