BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Monét P.
Albuquerque , NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Before I switched to organic/natural toothpaste, i used this. Fluoride is a no go for me, so I tried this and it surpringly did good. Nice white teeth
Jessica R.
Jasper, GA
I love this toothpaste! So minty and makes my teeth feel very clean well into my day! Ot also makes me feel better that it doesn't have fluoride in it!
Gina G.
Redlands, CA
This toothpaste really cleans your teeth, they'll feel squeaky clean after. However you just don't get that fresh feeling that you want after brushing.
I like this toothpaste, I just wish it had a little more mint. I also wish it whitened just a bit more. But on the plus side it doesn't burn my mouth.
Mareike L.
Didn't feel the product and price were justified! Not happy with customer service and having to jump through hoops for the promotion they were offering
Annette M.
The toothpaste taste isn't over powering like most though I'm not sure if many mind it as much as I do. My teeth feel especially clean after brushing.
Susana L.
Chula Vista, CA
Love the strawberry tooth paste Honest makes for kids. I decided to buy this for my self and my husband. Over all, i'm in love with it. Great taste.
Chelsea T.
West Simsbury, CT
This toothpaste is fine- it is fresh and leaves your teeth feeling clean. I prefer toothpaste that is formulated for whitening and sensitive teeth.
Dawn A.
Clarkston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Devan L.
Puyallup, WA
I just got this last night and I love it. I was using Tom's of Maine and I like this better. It makes my mouth feel clean, like peroxide is in it.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?