BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Amanda L.
Bellevue, WA
This toothpaste was alright but I didn't like the aftertaste. That is why I probably won't purchase again plus it's a little more expensive than my usual
Shannon G.
colorado springs, Colorado
Great product but didn't like that i had to.order on line due to my store doesn't carry the products. Highly recommend if you don't mind online shopping
Kamilah S.
Gadsden, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothpaste is okay. I really was not a fan of the taste nor the price.i would use it to travel with but not as an everyday regimen for my oral care.
Kelsey C.
Pace, FL
Smells good and is cruelty free! This product does the job and leaves the mouth feeling fresh and cleaned- and you have a fressh concious when finished!
Heather W.
Orange, TX
This toothpaste tastes great and gets your teeth feeling squeaky clean. And what I really like about it, is that it is made from all natural ingredients.
Danielle L.
Love this toothpaste from the Honest Company. It is sensitive on my teeth and the taste is great! It is a bit pricey but I think it's worth the splurge!
Emilie F.
Tulsa , OK
I hated this tooth paste. It didn't make my teeth feel or look clean. The flavor didn't taste good. It is overpriced for the quality of the tooth paste.
Gina G.
Redlands, CA
This toothpaste really cleans your teeth, they'll feel squeaky clean after. However you just don't get that fresh feeling that you want after brushing.
Jessica R.
Jasper, GA
I love this toothpaste! So minty and makes my teeth feel very clean well into my day! Ot also makes me feel better that it doesn't have fluoride in it!
Mikayl E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This toothpaste is cruelty free and it’s also got so many less weird chemicals than mainstream brands. I love the taste of it and it’s also recyclable.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?