BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
jesica j.
I thought I was going to really like this tooth past but both my mom and I didn't like it that it wasn't minty. enough and it didn't really polish my teeth and it wouldn't stay on my tooth brush. i will not get this tooth paste again and my mouth didn't really feel clean after i used it .
alexis w.
Lincolnton , Nc
Really good great price I love the product I use it every day 2 twice day and night it is very efficient and effective great I am a repeat user it's the only toothpaste I use I would definitely recommend to anyone
Paige S.
Rossford , OH
The Honest Company Honest Fluoride-Free Toothpaste is incredible! The packaging makes this product easy to fins in stores and online. It is fairly inexpensive which makes it worth every penny. I would highly recommend this product. It is easy to use and easy to store.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
I think this is pretty much my favorite natural toothpaste. I have tried a few of them. I like this one because it tastes good, it has a great texture and still does foam up. Many natural toothpastes don't foam at all.
Jasmine N.
Edgewood, MD
This all natural toothpaste is the best because it's not only fluoride-free but it leaves your mouth feeling great and refreshed and your teeth whiter each use!
Kayla T.
Murfreesboro, TN
Fluoride isn't really meant to be consumed or absorbed into your body. I like that this allows me to get a good clean mouth but also not giving into "the man".
catherin g.
Before I discovered honest I was using Colgate. After a month of using this toothpaste I saw a difference on the color of my teeth but also on the sensitivity.
Alejandra L.
Clayton, NC
La snsns sks sks sks sks sis sks sis sn sks she di d ossi sis did didn't sks is sks si Alba is ksbsks sks is sks sks is sis si jsnd ksbsks jdnis sks suba si sks
Kristin W.
I didn't particularly enjoy the texture and feel of this toothpaste. it did the job, fine but it wasn't spectacular. I like that it was fluoride free as well.
Sydney M.
Rockford, IL
Made my teeth squeaky clean without the harsh chemicals in regualr toothpaste! It made my mouth feel healthy and clean. I can honestly say i love this company!
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is anyone here use the fluoride-free toothpaste for the honest company I like to know how good is or is not good ?