BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Riley B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It foamed like toothpaste but had a horrible chemical like taste. I also did not feel like my teeth were any cleaner. Disappointing and pricey for toothpaste!

Sydney M.
Rockford, IL
Made my teeth squeaky clean without the harsh chemicals in regualr toothpaste! It made my mouth feel healthy and clean. I can honestly say i love this company!
Kayla T.
Murfreesboro, TN
Fluoride isn't really meant to be consumed or absorbed into your body. I like that this allows me to get a good clean mouth but also not giving into "the man".
catherin g.
Before I discovered honest I was using Colgate. After a month of using this toothpaste I saw a difference on the color of my teeth but also on the sensitivity.
Alejandra L.
Clayton, NC
La snsns sks sks sks sks sis sks sis sn sks she di d ossi sis did didn't sks is sks si Alba is ksbsks sks is sks sks is sis si jsnd ksbsks jdnis sks suba si sks
Kristin W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I didn't particularly enjoy the texture and feel of this toothpaste. it did the job, fine but it wasn't spectacular. I like that it was fluoride free as well.
christina R.
San Jose, CA
This toothpaste is decent. It does what it’s suppose to. However I don’t get that super fresh and clean minty feeling like I do with the brand I always use.
Camila F.
Galveston, TX
I really like this brand, I have the monthly subscription bundle. The toothpaste I didn't like, I don't get the sensation of actually having my teeth clean.
MARIA A.
Los Angeles, CA
Honest company hands down is the most organic product that will have one the best effective results its a most in your next visit to any of your local stores
Amy R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
T The honest company is one of the most environmentally friendly companies out there so that is why I purchased this and I actually fell in love with it lol
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?