BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Jenna M.
We went a fan of this type of toothpaste or the flavor. I even tried to pawn it off on the kids who don't seem to care but they complained as well. It seemed quite chalky and left an aftertaste that was pretty nasty.
Taylor P.
Kennewick, WA
I tried this because I love the Honest Co. This toothpaste did not have a good taste, and I feel like it did not have a good foaming agent, which is what I like in a toothpaste. I did think the price point was too high.
Mistirae S.
I love The Honest Company for everything from diapers, to wipes to Skin Care as well as toothpaste it is an amazing brand all around and the products are great quality this toothpaste leaves of my mouth feeling squeaky clean
Genesis R.
Bronx
I love honest however this was not my best product. It’s not that strong, you don’t feel like it’s removing anything. The feeling of fresh is not strong. I thought it was only me, however my husband said the same thing. For that reason I don’t buy this.
Ashley V.
I actually really liked this toothpaste. It was a nice mint flavor, good consistency when brushing and does have some whitening power to it. The only downside for was a smaller tube than most and pricey.
Lisa F.
Los Angeles
Decent and does a good job at keeping my breath fresh but as toothpastes go, I don’t seek it out over other brands. If it’s available when I’m shopping, and I need it in the home, then I’ll pick some up.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
I was sent this to try and I really like the taste. The texture was easy to use too but the feeling I had in my mouth after I was done was almost like I forgot to keep brushing. I just didn’t like the filmyness of it
Ivona C.
Jacksonville Beach
Maybe it was the tube I got that wasn’t good, but my teeth did not feel very clean after using this. The mint taste disappeared very shortly after brushing. Did not purchase again.
Amelia N.
Orem, UT
This toothpaste is pretty mid line. It doesn’t have an overwhelming scent so no matter how deep the clean actually is, your mouth doesn’t feel overly clean. I like a few different ones a lot better.
Alexa A.
Baytown
Great flavor leaves mi teeth feeling clean and mi mouth feeling refreshed. I like it more compared to other brands because it's not full of a lot of crazy ingredients that are harmful to the body.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is anyone here use the fluoride-free toothpaste for the honest company I like to know how good is or is not good ?