BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Madiha K.
Chicago , IL
I tried the honest company toothpaste only for few days when I stayed over at my friend’s house. I overall liked it, it is different from other brands in a good way. The only con I can think of is that it is a bit expensive.
Jenna M.
We went a fan of this type of toothpaste or the flavor. I even tried to pawn it off on the kids who don't seem to care but they complained as well. It seemed quite chalky and left an aftertaste that was pretty nasty.
Mistirae S.
I love The Honest Company for everything from diapers, to wipes to Skin Care as well as toothpaste it is an amazing brand all around and the products are great quality this toothpaste leaves of my mouth feeling squeaky clean
Emily H.
This toothpaste works really well, even on sensitive teeth. It has a pleasant scent and flavor and a non-gritty texture. The tube is a good size and value and easy to dispense. It has whitened my teeth a bit too and keeps breath fresh.
Ashley V.
I actually really liked this toothpaste. It was a nice mint flavor, good consistency when brushing and does have some whitening power to it. The only downside for was a smaller tube than most and pricey.
Vianny S.
I tried this once and never again. First of all it is a bit expensive, it didn't foam well and it gave me weird taste afterwards. I like to feel fresh and clean after brushing not the opposite
Andria L.
Saginaw , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothpaste is really a good product because it’s good for ya and it doesn’t taste like yuck lol it actually taste really good and not field with chemicals.. I use this all the time .
Lola J.
Baltimore, MD
I was pregnant when i purchased this toothpaste and it is natural. No crazy taste like some other toothpaste and it actually maintain whiteness in teeth when paired with other products.
Christina H.
Washington , DC
I tried this as a whitening toothpaste and I didn’t like the taste at all it was not worth me buying it I gave it away to my aunt who loves the company and she said she like it so maybe it’s just me idk
Jordan C.
Edgewater
I did not like the taste of this toothpaste I don't think it really did very well brushing my teeth with it I will not repurchase this again I don't think it was very good quality
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?