BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Shannon S.
Vacaville, Ca
I didn't care for it at first, but this ended up becoming one of my favorite toothpastes. Leaves teeth feeling clean and mouth feeling fresh. Would recommend trying it.
Sarah Z.
I did not like how this product left a weird feeling on my teeth. It cleaned them for sure, but I did not like the after effect. I'm sure some love that, but this is not the toothpaste for me. I would not purchase it again.
justine m.
Highland, IN
I needed a flouride free toothpaste because I prefer my pineal gland in tact! This toothpaste is affordable and tasted great. It left my teeth feeling clean all day!
Maggie D.
Youngstown, OH
I love this toothpaste because it's all natural and I know that everything that is put in it is completely safe for me to put into my body. The taste is amazing and I really feel like it definitely deep cleans my mouth.
Raychel M.
Mercedes, TX
What don't I like about the honest company. Its extremely terrific on products no worries never. And I enjoy this toothpaste amazingly awesome on my sensitive teeth.
Rachel W.
This product is wonderful!! If you are like me and you want the all-natural everything and all the healthy stuff then this is the product for you! It has no harmful flouride so kids can use it too!! Highly recommend !
Nicole S.
Placerville, CA
I think this is pretty much my favorite natural toothpaste. I have tried a few of them. I like this one because it tastes good, it has a great texture and still does foam up. Many natural toothpastes don't foam at all.
megan l.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
This toothpaste has been the perfect transition for my son from kids toothpaste to a mint kind. It's mildly mint but still leaves your mouth feeling nice and clean.
Jackie S.
Casa Grande, AZ
I purchase this from the Honest Company regularly and I use this non a daily basis. This toothpaste has no harsh and toxic chemicals so I feel good about using it.
Paris W.
I don't know... I mean, it cleaned my teeth, but it didn't take long before I felt like my mouth was wearing slippers and I hate that feeling. Wouldn't repurchase.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is anyone here use the fluoride-free toothpaste for the honest company I like to know how good is or is not good ?