BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Ileana V.
Charlotte, NC
This toothpaste has a fresh flavor, and its the only one who helped me with my sensitivity, i really trust this company and I've been seeing a lot of improvement with my tooth.
Taina T.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love this toothpaste. My teeth are white in just one week of using it. It doesn't leave a nasty after taste in my mouth after using it, its minty and wonderful.
Megan B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I LOVE this toothpaste it is so great smelling but not too strong and these little sizes are great for travel or to keep on your purse and brush your teeth after each meal!
Esmeralda C.
Ruskin, FL
Best toothpaste I've tried so far it does really brighten your teeth and like other toothpaste friends that say they brighten your teeth but this writing toothpaste freshmint is amazing
Hannah P.
Harwick, PA
I wasn't a fan of this product. It left a film over my teeth all day after using it. Wouldn't recommend this to others. Also had an odd aftertaste left in my mouth all day
Marriah B.
Cottonwood, CA
It is good I actually have used it before but I prefer different ones this is kind I've weird and I don't like the texture of it but it is really good but uncomfortable.
Patricia Z.
Skokie, IL
Its ok, i bought it because they had a demo and coupons with it, otherwise i would not considered buy it.it does ok with others brands, nothing special about it, once
Lyn E.
This is just okay. Just my personal opinion, i guess im so used to all the unnatural Ingredients which makes it super minty. But this didnt have that super minty taste.
Natalia J.
Waxhaw, NC
Its pure enough to use on kids, smells fresh but without chemicals. Gentle for a daily use on my sensitive teeth. Comes in a large package and travel size. Lovely!!!!
Brandi P.
I bought this toothpaste for my kids and they tried it and told me they didn't like the taste and their teeth didn't feel as clean after using it and it's pricey.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?