BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Marie L.
Brookville, OH
The honest company's fluoride free toothpaste in fresh mint works very well. I love that I don't have to worry about the ingredients in the toothpaste. It makes your breath feel minty fresh!
Lauren W.
Van Buren, AR
This product is much better for you than the leading brands. It is made of much more natural ingredients. It smells good while it makes your teeth feel extra clean.
Mariah D.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Tastes great and doesn't leave an after taste. I have been searching for a toothpaste that would whiten my teeth immediately and I saw results after one good brush of my teeth, I love it!
Samantha D.
Tucson, AZ
I love, love, love this toothpaste!!!! Best one I've tried yet. Doesn't leave that nasty sweet taste in your mouth for hours, even if you eat or drink. I hate that so it's a plus for me!
Mackenzi O.
Flowery Branch, GA
Love this toothpaste! Has a great smell and taste that lasts throughout the day unless I have something too strong. I love the honest company products! I use many of them for my baby.
Excellent cleaning power & taste. I love that they sell it in full and travel size. I like to travel with a natural option, the market is flooded with unhealthy travel size options.
Lizbeth T.
I was trying to switch from regular toothpaste to one fluoride free, that does not make you feel like you did not clean your teeth, and with this one I hit the jackpot, is perfect.
Amanda F.
Long Beach, CA
This toothpaste does the trick in terms of cleaning. I am a big fan of The Honest Company and love their products but I just can't get myself to love the taste of this toothpaste.
Catherine B.
West Park, FL
When using this product I feel I have a more fresher confident smile and then leaves a bright on my tongue and I love the products in general in the save me a trip to the dentist.
Julia S.
I get that this is supposed to be a special toothpaste but honestly for the price point, this isn't really something that I want to spend my money on. It's just normal toothpaste.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?