BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Samantha M.
Rio Rancho, NM
This toothpaste left a odd taste in my mouth. It smelt fine. Didn't really like it. Textures just the same as all toothpaste. Liked that it was fluoride free but it's not for me.
Sherie P.
I think i like the idea behind th honeat company than the lroduct because i felt my teeth were not fully clean and i did not like how it had a wierd after taste in my mouth.
Michelle P.
Katy, TX
Fresh minty taste.... not too overpowering though... love honest co products! Leaves your mouth feeling fresh for what seems like much longer than other natural toothpastes
Madeline H.
Madison, MS
Love this toothpaste and love it's made out of natural ingredients!!!!!! I got this grin their website and have loved this since!!! TEETH CARE IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME!!!!! i love this since the paste smells amazing and my breath smells good to
Brianna A.
Tastes just like a normal toothpaste but without all the harsh and questionable ingredients. I use a little less than usual to make it last longer because it's a little pricier.
Santana O.
Hudson, WI
The flavor isn't super great, but I'm not too concerned about that. It left my mouth feeling clean which is the idea! Didn't give my sensitive teeth any harsh side effects
Christa D.
Los Angeles , CA
I love the idea of using a natural product, but this toothpaste did not leave me feeling very fresh at all. There was an odd residue to the paste, as well, that would stick to my sink. I don't love it and wouldn't repurchase.
Crystal W.
Central Lake, MI
I love the flavor of this tooth paste and the feel of my teeth after I use it. Honest Florida free tooth paste makes me feel like I'm making better choices for my family.
Delilah V.
I love that is all natural and gets the job done! I like that even though it is natural it doesn't put a dent in my wallet or cost more than those that are not natural.
I tried this toothpaste but I have to say I was not very satisfied, I didn't really like the taste and for me this is very important. I think toothpaste is like perfumes: some you like and some of them are just not for you.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is anyone here use the fluoride-free toothpaste for the honest company I like to know how good is or is not good ?