BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Raychel M.
Mercedes, TX
What don't I like about the honest company. Its extremely terrific on products no worries never. And I enjoy this toothpaste amazingly awesome on my sensitive teeth.
justine m.
Highland, IN
I needed a flouride free toothpaste because I prefer my pineal gland in tact! This toothpaste is affordable and tasted great. It left my teeth feeling clean all day!
Maggie D.
Youngstown, OH
I love this toothpaste because it's all natural and I know that everything that is put in it is completely safe for me to put into my body. The taste is amazing and I really feel like it definitely deep cleans my mouth.
megan l.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
This toothpaste has been the perfect transition for my son from kids toothpaste to a mint kind. It's mildly mint but still leaves your mouth feeling nice and clean.
Rachel W.
This product is wonderful!! If you are like me and you want the all-natural everything and all the healthy stuff then this is the product for you! It has no harmful flouride so kids can use it too!! Highly recommend !
Nicole S.
Placerville, CA
I think this is pretty much my favorite natural toothpaste. I have tried a few of them. I like this one because it tastes good, it has a great texture and still does foam up. Many natural toothpastes don't foam at all.
Paris W.
I don't know... I mean, it cleaned my teeth, but it didn't take long before I felt like my mouth was wearing slippers and I hate that feeling. Wouldn't repurchase.
Jackie S.
Casa Grande, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchase this from the Honest Company regularly and I use this non a daily basis. This toothpaste has no harsh and toxic chemicals so I feel good about using it.
Carina J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I do like this toothpaste a lot as the ingredients are right and what I am looking for. It cleans well. The mint taste is good but could be stronger for my taste. Price is normal I guess for a healthier option.
Kuena M.
San Antonio , TX
Very disappointed with the taste, I used it up since I had already purchased it and didn't want to throw it away. So much for wanting to go for s healthy opinion
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?