BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Shannon T.
Duluth, MN
Did not care for this, or the kids one. I felt like it did not get my teeth clean at all. And it tasted aweful. I purchased it as part of a monthly bundle and have never purchased it since. Yuck! The kids politely asked me to "never buy that one again."
Audrey H.
Bloomington, IN
It was hard to see a difference in the brightening or whitening of my teeth, but that is not really something that I expected a dramatic difference in. The mint tasted fresh and I would use it again. I would recommend this product to my friends and family.
Karen A.
Little Rock, AR
I love the Honest Company products! This toothpaste is fresh and leaves you feeling refreshed and good. A little more pricey than your regular toothpaste though. However, I do recommend.
Taylor J.
Lakeville, MN
This is a great tooth paste! I love that it is natural so I do not need to worry about icky chemicals. It was effective and totally met my expectations. A con is that I can not buy it at a regular grocery store, but that does not keep me from getting it.
Brandy R.
Franklin, NC
Gives me minty fresh breath and doesn't burn like most mint flavored toothpastes do. I use it every day once I wake up and before I go to bed. I am a repeat user and I highly recommend it
Amber T.
The Honest Company Honest Fluoride-Free Toothpaste is so enjoyable and comfortable, it smells good, cleans well and is lovely. I would definitely tell people to buy this product based on my experience with. I say this because I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Ashley V.
Manvel , TX
I loved this toothpaste unfortunately it wasn't as long lasting as other brands but still worth it knowing there is no fluoride in it one of my favorites not pricey either great brand
Destiny W.
Tyler , TX
I usually love the Honest Company brands, but I disliked their toothpaste. I didn't feel like the teeth were getting as clean as they should be compared to the other toothpaste I use.
Marguerite S.
Washington DC
This product does taste great, and had a nice texture. Loved that it has no fluoride and chemical free. Works okay, felt like bad breath started to creep in during the afternoon, and didn't leave my mouth feeling as clean as other natural toothpastes.
Rachel K.
Placerville, Ca
Wasn't for us. We tried to love it, but the paste left a lot to be desired. I do have one in a travel bag in case of emergencies though. Because that's the only reason I'll use it.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is anyone here use the fluoride-free toothpaste for the honest company I like to know how good is or is not good ?