BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Crystal W.
Central Lake, MI
I love the flavor of this tooth paste and the feel of my teeth after I use it. Honest Florida free tooth paste makes me feel like I'm making better choices for my family.
I tried this toothpaste but I have to say I was not very satisfied, I didn't really like the taste and for me this is very important. I think toothpaste is like perfumes: some you like and some of them are just not for you.
Delilah V.
I love that is all natural and gets the job done! I like that even though it is natural it doesn't put a dent in my wallet or cost more than those that are not natural.
Shannon S.
Vacaville, Ca
I didn't care for it at first, but this ended up becoming one of my favorite toothpastes. Leaves teeth feeling clean and mouth feeling fresh. Would recommend trying it.
Sarah Z.
I did not like how this product left a weird feeling on my teeth. It cleaned them for sure, but I did not like the after effect. I'm sure some love that, but this is not the toothpaste for me. I would not purchase it again.
justine m.
Highland, IN
I needed a flouride free toothpaste because I prefer my pineal gland in tact! This toothpaste is affordable and tasted great. It left my teeth feeling clean all day!
Maggie D.
Youngstown, OH
I love this toothpaste because it's all natural and I know that everything that is put in it is completely safe for me to put into my body. The taste is amazing and I really feel like it definitely deep cleans my mouth.
Raychel M.
Mercedes, TX
What don't I like about the honest company. Its extremely terrific on products no worries never. And I enjoy this toothpaste amazingly awesome on my sensitive teeth.
megan l.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
This toothpaste has been the perfect transition for my son from kids toothpaste to a mint kind. It's mildly mint but still leaves your mouth feeling nice and clean.
Rachel W.
This product is wonderful!! If you are like me and you want the all-natural everything and all the healthy stuff then this is the product for you! It has no harmful flouride so kids can use it too!! Highly recommend !
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?