BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Emily L.
Everyone has their own kind of what fresh taste of toothpaste suppose to be and in this product i didn't like the after taste and felt that the price was way to much for toothpaste!
Ian P.
Glenview, IL
Taste is fresh, isn't too rough on my sensitive teeth, really safe and easy to use. Would recommend to others. Really effective--gets the job done. I am a first-time user, but would definitely use it again. I am overall satisfied with the product.
estrella s.
This is one of the worst toothpaste i have ever used. It has no flouride and it leaves my teeth feeling dirty. i maybe recommend this for a baby that is starting to grow 1-2 teeth.
Courtney B.
Newport Beach, CA
Mint flavored toothpastes are often accompanied by a hallmark sting, but this toothpaste has a subtle flavor that's effective but not overpowering. My breath remains fresh long after I've used it, and knowing that it's organic is a double win.
Alyssa Burlew B.
Corpus Christi, TX
Love the freshness after brushing. Im never picky about my toothpastes, but this one is a go to. It works very well, but I just wish there was more product for the price. Ive used it about three times and love it. I would definately buy again.
Jennifer  C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not a huge fan, but it is ok. Not my favorite but if I had to use it I would. I like my teeth being clean so I would make sure I had tooth paste regardless of the kind. Expensive
Jess B.
Layton, UT
Love that this is made from a good wholesome brand and that they have the best intent, considering it's fluoride free, I wish it wasn't so expensive to purchase a number of their products but I still recommend!
Sherie P.
I think i like the idea behind th honeat company than the lroduct because i felt my teeth were not fully clean and i did not like how it had a wierd after taste in my mouth.
Samantha M.
Rio Rancho, NM
This toothpaste left a odd taste in my mouth. It smelt fine. Didn't really like it. Textures just the same as all toothpaste. Liked that it was fluoride free but it's not for me.
Jaleene G.
I have been looking for a good fluoride free toothpaste and I've found it. It leaves my teeth so clean and my mouth so refreshed. Will keep buying this toothpaste. It's great.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?