BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Ashley V.
Manvel , TX
I loved this toothpaste unfortunately it wasn't as long lasting as other brands but still worth it knowing there is no fluoride in it one of my favorites not pricey either great brand
Destiny W.
Tyler , TX
I usually love the Honest Company brands, but I disliked their toothpaste. I didn't feel like the teeth were getting as clean as they should be compared to the other toothpaste I use.
Marguerite S.
Washington DC
This product does taste great, and had a nice texture. Loved that it has no fluoride and chemical free. Works okay, felt like bad breath started to creep in during the afternoon, and didn't leave my mouth feeling as clean as other natural toothpastes.
Rachel K.
Placerville, Ca
Wasn't for us. We tried to love it, but the paste left a lot to be desired. I do have one in a travel bag in case of emergencies though. Because that's the only reason I'll use it.
Emily L.
Everyone has their own kind of what fresh taste of toothpaste suppose to be and in this product i didn't like the after taste and felt that the price was way to much for toothpaste!
Ian P.
Glenview, IL
Taste is fresh, isn't too rough on my sensitive teeth, really safe and easy to use. Would recommend to others. Really effective--gets the job done. I am a first-time user, but would definitely use it again. I am overall satisfied with the product.
estrella s.
This is one of the worst toothpaste i have ever used. It has no flouride and it leaves my teeth feeling dirty. i maybe recommend this for a baby that is starting to grow 1-2 teeth.
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
I bought this product for my nephew and he didn't like this toothpaste at all 4 time and after that it had to be thrown away.H e said he didn't like it one bit it had a funny taste.
Jennifer  C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not a huge fan, but it is ok. Not my favorite but if I had to use it I would. I like my teeth being clean so I would make sure I had tooth paste regardless of the kind. Expensive
Courtney B.
Newport Beach, CA
Mint flavored toothpastes are often accompanied by a hallmark sting, but this toothpaste has a subtle flavor that's effective but not overpowering. My breath remains fresh long after I've used it, and knowing that it's organic is a double win.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?