BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Sem K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Was really excited about this toothpaste but it's nothing special it's just like all others. It's not as cheap and doesn't go on sale frequently. Also wasn't very easy to find in stores.
Lizzie F.
Wolcott, NY
I trust the honest company to have health friendly ingredients. This toothpaste is effective and has a great flavor. I really like that it is available in both full size and travel size.
Debrah K.
Hillside, NJ
Non-toxic. The minty taste is not overpowering and the paste is smooth and creamy. foams just the right amount and had a light, fresh taste. Cleans well. Doesn't leave nasty build up at the bottom of the toothbrush. leaves breath smelling great for hours.
Karen A.
Little Rock, AR
I love the Honest Company products! This toothpaste is fresh and leaves you feeling refreshed and good. A little more pricey than your regular toothpaste though. However, I do recommend.
Taylor J.
Lakeville, MN
This is a great tooth paste! I love that it is natural so I do not need to worry about icky chemicals. It was effective and totally met my expectations. A con is that I can not buy it at a regular grocery store, but that does not keep me from getting it.
Nicole D.
Another great toothpaste from a great brand. I love the healthy ingredients and the mint flavor was awesome. Your teeth get that minty, fresh and clean feeling after one use. Highly recommend
Shannon T.
Duluth, MN
Did not care for this, or the kids one. I felt like it did not get my teeth clean at all. And it tasted aweful. I purchased it as part of a monthly bundle and have never purchased it since. Yuck! The kids politely asked me to "never buy that one again."
Emily T.
Provo, UT
I really loved this toothpaste, it cleaned so well and left me feeling refreshed. I wish I could get it more on a regular basis, but the price is something I can't justify at the moment! I really am a huge fan and wish I could use it more and enjoy it!
Audrey H.
Bloomington, IN
It was hard to see a difference in the brightening or whitening of my teeth, but that is not really something that I expected a dramatic difference in. The mint tasted fresh and I would use it again. I would recommend this product to my friends and family.
Amber T.
The Honest Company Honest Fluoride-Free Toothpaste is so enjoyable and comfortable, it smells good, cleans well and is lovely. I would definitely tell people to buy this product based on my experience with. I say this because I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?