BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Marcela S.
Navasota, TX
I liked the minty taste and clean sensation it left in my mouth. I especially liked that it is fluoride-free but it just seemed a bit pricey for the size and opposed to other tooth paste brands.
Abby H.
Hvre De Grace, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I Love love love that this product is fluoride free. Anything made without harsh chemicals are my favorite. It's does a great job of cleaning my teeth. It also helps my breath smell minty fresh
ashley B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love that this tooth paste is Fluoride Free. Free of Artifical Sweeteners, Parabens, Sulfates. The best part is its Not Tested on Animals and Free of Animal By-Products. This product makes my teeth feel very clean and it doesnt have harsh chemicals that trigger canker soars. Its also at a great price of about $5.
Ky C.
I often have issues finding toothpaste that both cleans my teeth and tastes alright. Finally, I stumbled upon this brand and fell in love! I haven't been using it long, but I have noticed results. I do wish, though, that the packages were bigger, given the price.
Leena S.
Charlotte, NC
First of all I just love the logo. This toothpaste is more natural then the other ones I have tried. And more effective then the others as well. It gives me that clean feeling I have to have before bed and breakfast. I would 100% percent recommend this to someone.
Julianne S.
Lowell
This toothpaste is gentle and natural. I love knowing that I won't accidentally consume anything potentially harmful. I have used it for about 2 years now and have had no cavities. My dentist actually complemented my teeth. I only wish it were slightly more minty.
Vanessa R.
San Jose, CA
I like that this toothpaste is fluoride free and made from all natural ingredients. It's got a natural mint flavor to it, which turned off my husband. He is used to the artificial. I felt like this did a good job cleaning my teeth, like any other toothpaste.
Ashley P.
Apo, Ae
The honest company is the best, everything they have is of really good quality. They are more expensive than other brands but are actually worth the price because of the such good quality.
evelyn m.
Valley Center, CA
Good product but over priced, prefer Colgate which is cheaper and much better. The mint flavor is quite weak and un-natural compared to Colgate. It does the job but wouldn't highly recommend.
Brandy R.
Franklin, NC
Gives me minty fresh breath and doesn't burn like most mint flavored toothpastes do. I use it every day once I wake up and before I go to bed. I am a repeat user and I highly recommend it
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?