BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Alicia D.
Toms River, NJ
I really genuinely love the honest company. Every product I've tried through them has not let me down. I think Jessica Alba is brilliant for starting this journey with her career. I 100% support the honest company.
Heather D.
Platteville, CO
Not really a big fan of this toothpaste. My teeth don't feel as clean as I would hope they would. I've tried it a few times but do not plan to purchase it again. If you like a light toothpaste this one is for you
Nora S.
Leander, TX
This is the best toothpaste I have tried this far. My teeth is noticeably whiter and the fresh mint flavor really smells great! I've used other Honest products and so far it's definitely not a disappointment.
Pearlin D.
Altadena, CA
I really like Honest products, however this one does not feel creamy. It has a bit of a grit to it and I don't love the way it feels after brushing my teeth. My teeth don't feel quite clean. :( I would recommend other products on the market that will leave your mouth feeling minty fresh!
Carolyn B.
I used this toothpaste once - it was fine, but the cute packaging sprung a leak! I also made a personal decision to go back to toothpaste with fluoride. While this may be a good option for some, it's not a product I plan to use again. Worth a try if it's something you're interested in.
Griselda P.
i was very disappointed in this product it is one and the mouth wash. i was REALLY disappointed to see Carrageenan as an ingredient. if you don't know what that it look it up! and i promise you wont like it!
Rachel F.
Toledo , OH
Not my favorite toothpaste but definitely gets the job done well enough. I wish it was more minty, but I really like mint and don't mind an aggressive mint taste, so, that is more of a personal preference.
Aimee B.
I absolutely love the way this tastes! I think it is a delicious minty flavor. This stuff works great, and tastes even better. I have sensitive teeth and this stuff doesn't bother them at all. I love this!
elizabeth h.
Dora, AL
I hated this. It had a lingered aftertaste on my and actual made my mouth feel quite a bit burnt. I used it for a good month before I just trashed it. I've never repurchased and definitely do not intend to.
Jaqueline G.
Humble , TX
The fact that this toothpaste is organic and the brand is just awesome. I love the taste and smell of this toothpaste. It doesn't leave my teeth feeling too clean if you know what I mean. I like this product a lot even if that means paying a little extra for a toothpaste that's organic
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is anyone here use the fluoride-free toothpaste for the honest company I like to know how good is or is not good ?