BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
RaeLynn M.
Many, LA
This leaves your breath smelling amazing. this is my go to toothpaste. I use this everyday. it met my expectation by a far level. my sister bought this for me and I now buy it online! I totally buy this all the time!
Flourished free and non-toxic are very important attributed to me! This ticks all the boxes and as a first time user I was surprised at the clean fresh feeling after use- some natural products leave your mouth feeling gritty. Brilliant product from a brand that can be trusted- means a lot these days!
Eliana S.
Easton, PA
As the name says honest and yes I know it's safe for my family especially the small one.
My little ones accidently shallows the toothpaste and it seems to be Okey bc they don't have the unknown chemicals in them.
Zulema G.
I love this honest company and what they stand for my only problem with them is the high prices. Although k like the tasted and how the toothpaste is fluoride free I wouldn't purchase anymore because it cost too much
I am not keen on this toothpaste at all! I bought this on the website as my friend recommended it to me but I really don't like it! I think that because it's fluoride free it doesn't do as good of a job than other toothpastes. It also has a very strange after taste to it. I would not buy again.
Amanee M.
This toothpaste is pretty good the taste isn't bad at all I bought it at whole foods of course I've only purchased it 1 time and it works well my mouth feels clean and its FLUORIDE FREE I'm very satisfied with it !
Jayden C.
Irving, TX
It's definitely different than your normal toothpaste but in a good way! I'm still getting used to the fact that it doesn't foam up like other toothpastes do, which is what makes my mouth feel cleaner and like I got it everywhere. I definitely will continue to use it because of how it's all natural.
Lexi H.
North Port, FL
This toothpaste is another favorite of mine. I try to steer clear of fluoride toothpastes. I love this toothpaste it makes my teeth feel clean all day long even after eating. I got this at Meijer on sale 2 for $10
Heather D.
Platteville, CO
Not really a big fan of this toothpaste. My teeth don't feel as clean as I would hope they would. I've tried it a few times but do not plan to purchase it again. If you like a light toothpaste this one is for you
Aharmony G.
Lumberton, NC
I tried this kind purport I paste like two weeks ago I really like how it look but to me it too expensive got toothpaste but I will love to try it again.it smells good my teeth looked clean my breath smelled great
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is anyone here use the fluoride-free toothpaste for the honest company I like to know how good is or is not good ?