BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
A great toothpaste !! Love the flavor and does a great job on my teeth !! The only thing I'm
Not too crazy about is the price !! Sheesh!! I don't plan on buying this too often !! But overall a great toothpaste
Eileen T.
Bronx, NY
I wanted to try a new brand just to check it out. It was my first and last time purchasing it. I didn't mind the taste of it but I didn't see any better or worse results compared to my regular toothpaste.
Rachel D.
Wood River, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this toothpaste. I love how natural and safe it is. It feels so good using on my teeth and I love that it's fluoride-free. The mint leaves my breath smelling fresh and clean. And it's super long lasting.
Sonja E.
Atlanta, GA
I tried this toothpaste and liked it OK, however I prefer some fluoride in my toothpaste and hence went back to my regular one. if you don't want fluoride in your toothpaste this one is a great choice!
Jessica M.
N Tonawanda, NY
This wasn't my favorite toothpaste. I prefer the arm and hammer or toms due to making my teeth more pearly white. this obviously did the job and cleaned my teeth I just didn't like the after taste to it.
Cheyenne D.
Hobbs, NM
I love the mint toothpaste makes my teeth and mouth feel clean it's safe to use and swallow I used it when I was pregnant I got it from their online website I would recommend this toothpaste to anyone
Sabrina H.
Alexandria, VA
Pretty good product! Definitely keeps my mouth feeling fresh all day! I haven't tried the fluoride one. But it's definitely better than others that I've used. I would recommend to the health nerds.
Jessica J.
Livermore, CA
I prefer a toothpaste that keeps my sensitive teeth protected. While the flavor was great for the Honest brand I don't feel it protected the same as others that are meant for sensitive teeth. It did a good job at getting my teeth clean though and that is important to note.
Joe M.
Newhall, CA
What's not to love about this fresh tasting clean feeling mouth treat! I love the Honest Company's ethos and appreciate the fact it fluoride free! my dentist says my pearly whites are in great shape so it must be doing the job well. I'm very satisfied with this product!
Abby H.
Hvre De Grace, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I Love love love that this product is fluoride free. Anything made without harsh chemicals are my favorite. It's does a great job of cleaning my teeth. It also helps my breath smell minty fresh
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?