BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Jackie G.
Humble , TX
The fact that this toothpaste is organic and the brand is just awesome. I love the taste and smell of this toothpaste. It doesn't leave my teeth feeling too clean if you know what I mean. I like this product a lot even if that means paying a little extra for a toothpaste that's organic
Griselda P.
i was very disappointed in this product it is one and the mouth wash. i was REALLY disappointed to see Carrageenan as an ingredient. if you don't know what that it look it up! and i promise you wont like it!
Audrey O.
San Diego, CA
Meh, I appreciate that the product is clean is bad ingredients but it doesn't give me the super fresh taste I like, or the minty fresh feel in my mouth after.
I hope they create a new formula more intense :)
Aimee D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love the way this tastes! I think it is a delicious minty flavor. This stuff works great, and tastes even better. I have sensitive teeth and this stuff doesn't bother them at all. I love this!
Melissa L.
Phoenix, AZ
I used this product only once until it was gone. Brushed after every meal

My teeth and breath didn't feel they stayed fresh very long ūüėį I was a little disappointed cause I really wanted to like this product.
Makayla W.
Johnson City, TN

Aug. 17, 2016, 2:40 p.m.
Good product but over priced, prefer Colgate which is cheaper and much better. The mint flavor is quite weak and un-natural compared to Colgate. It does the job but wouldn't highly recommend. Brought onlineI am not keen on this toothpaste at all! I bought this on the website as my friend recommended it to me but I really don't like it! I think that because it's fluoride free it doesn't do as good of a job than other toothpastes. It also has a very strange after taste to it. I would not buy again.
Rachel F.
Toledo , OH
Not my favorite toothpaste but definitely gets the job done well enough. I wish it was more minty, but I really like mint and don't mind an aggressive mint taste, so, that is more of a personal preference.
Bethany E.
Fremont , NE
This toothpaste works well for me because when I use fluoride toothpaste too regularly I get mouth sores. I wish it had a little more lasting freshness but it's not like my breath ends up being smelly it's just no minty.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
A great toothpaste !! Love the flavor and does a great job on my teeth !! The only thing I'm
Not too crazy about is the price !! Sheesh!! I don't plan on buying this too often !! But overall a great toothpaste
Geomara F.
Kearny, NJ
It cleanses ao well it is great for people with sesotivr skin my mom had a rash from washing her teeh with regular toothaste and i gave her this one and it went away she stashes them like by 5 at a time.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?