BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It was just ok. I didn't like the mint taste but it did the job. I wouldn't repurchase due to I didn't think that it was strong enough. I like that strong minty taste once I'm finished and I just didn't get that with this toothpaste
Kennedy W.
Detroit, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When it came down to The Honest Company Honest Fluoride-Free Toothpaste Fresh Mint, i purchased it because i had a four dollar coupon. Well, my mother had the coupon but anyways. I didn't see a powerful difference. But its minty.
Taylor G.
Lake Charles , LA
I got this toothpaste from honest.com . It is fluoride free and it's not really a gel like toothpaste . It has a great mint taste . I like it better than the other toothpaste because it is gentle . I am satisfied with the product .
Laura D.
Stone Park, IL
I have always felt a certain way about fluoride being in my toothpaste especially when its going in my kids mouths. When i found out that The Honest Company, a brand i just started out trying with their baby wipes, i was excited! My kids love the minty fresh feeling when they breath in and out after washing their teeth :]
Dakota B.
Elliottsburg, PA
After using this product for a few weeks now i really feel my teeth being cleaned. I am always trying to remove products that contain chemicals from my house and this toothpaste lets me do that! my teeth have been brighter and whiter than when i use other toothpastes but arent as bright as i hoped them to be yet.
Valerie B.
Bountiful, UT
Love that it's a non chemical option. It isn't as minty as crest, which at first I didn't like however it cleaned my teeth just as much as any other toothpaste that I have tried. The formula is a little more liquidy then the toothpaste I would buy but that hasn't diminished the cleaning power. Impressed.
Martayla P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Really love that this product is chemical free/organic and I can definitely tell that the product has been whitening my teeth. The consistency of the product is a bit weird, but it doesn't give me that good just brushed feeling.
Dejah D.
Covington
I definitely recommend this toothpaste to many people. I use this every morning and ive been using it for months now. I wouldn't go back to another toothpaste for a while. I am completely satisfied with this toothpaste. Its minty fresh.
kenneth k.
What a healthy yet very effective alternative to traditional toothpaste. I recently tried this brand and might I say I have fallen in love with the Honest company. Their products live up to the name. Honestly simple and clean products without all the chemicals that infiltrate our bodies and do damage. TRY THIS!
Laura M.
Lutz, FL
I love this toothpaste it tastes better than the other chemical brand and toothpaste and dose t leave your mouth feeling chemically. I would repurchase this and you only need a little bit. I love the less chemicals it has.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?