BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Brittney G.
Love, Love this toothpaste! It helps to keep my teeth and breath clean and refreshed throughout the day without any harsh or added chemicals. I use this toothpaste along with my TOM'S Mouthwash, a great combination for a naturally healthy smile!
MicKayla K.
Brunswick, OH
I loved that this toothpaste was all natural. It cleaned well and lasted a while for how small the tube looks. I didn't appreciate how it is hard to come by and it is much more expensive than normal retail brands. The flavor wanted to be of peppermint but was very "straight from the bottle" essential oils, which is promising but not expected.
Nathalie S.
Kissimmee, FL
I use to have braces and it was difficult getting some spots and after I took them off I had yellow tint to my teeth that I thought could never come off. My friend recommended the honest company brightening toothpaste, I took a try & I can say I'm honestly in love. My teeth has gone through a transformation in just a short amount of time.
Britain B.
I love my toothpaste from The Honest Company! Their products are always natural, work great, and the toothpaste is just another great example of their goods. This is my first time using this particular toothpaste, but I am very satisfied with it.
Amanda F.
Love the packaging, very pretty blue. this product went above and beyond my expectations. i will continue to purchase if it is on sale being that it is a bit pricey. leaves you feeling fresh, no after taste, and the taste is not too overpowering.
Allison P.
Brandon, SD
I like this product because it is all natural so I trust using it over using ones with so many chemicals. I'm not sure if it cleans as deeply or as effectively as I wanted it to or needed it too so I probably won't end up buying this product again.
Brittany A.
WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This natural toothpaste works as any other toothpaste. I'm glad I'm not using any harsh chemicals in my teeth to get them clean. I used this twice a day and it left my teeth feeling clean and mouth feeling fresh. I would probably buy again.
Melanie D.
The product got my teeth clean pretty well, but I found that I got bad breath faster than when I used other brands. I also need the fluoride to prevent cavities and this one didn't do it for me. Three stars because it cleaned pretty well.
Carrie U.
I haven't use this very many times but I really do like the fluoride and it also gets all of the plaque off of my teeth which is good and it really does brighten my teeth I can see a difference and I've been using it for maybe five months on occasion but right now I'm really interested in the arm and Hammer brightening toooth paste.
Trisha A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Just your standard toothpaste, I like that it is all natural but it is nothing that special. Did not do much to whiten my teeth and the minty taste did not last too long at all. I bought it online. Not satisfied but it did an average job.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?

back