BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Ruth R.
Santa Maria, CA
since i have braces i try to keep my teeth clean everything i get the time to i use this every morning before i leave my house and before i go to bed i love how it has improved my smile and made my teeth look whiter than usually i am really satisfied with this amazing product
Marina M.
I have tried getting my husband to stop using those over the counter type toothpastes with flouride in them. He had never liked the other healthy ones I would get. I decided one last try with this. He is hooked, as he said I can do this one. Now we are using product we love!
Miranda B.
I was looking for a natural fluoride free toothpaste and I found this one on honest.com.. it is a great product for my daughter who is still learning how to brush her teeth. I have been telling all of my mommy friends about this and this brand is great and worth ordering from.
Shelly H.
This is a go-to toothpaste when our local co-op is out of the toothpowder. We love the taste and love even more that it's fluoride-free. Fluoride isn't all that you've been told and since we stopped using it, our teeth actually hurt when we use toothpaste that contains it.
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I genuinely do not like this toothpaste. I would give 1 star but I give 2 because it smells nice. First of all there is no that super clean feeling afterwards. It doesn't clean teeth throughly enough. As of brightening effect, I would say it makes them more yellowish instead.
Arvi C.
I have tried this product before and I love it. It leaves a fresh taste in my mouth and my teeth look very white every time I use it. I would recommend this product to other people as it is very effective. I am very satisfied overall. the price is worth it for the value
Sawyer W.
I got this product in a small sample so I cannot review how well it whitens teeth. However, it was a nice tooth paste. I used a small dot on my brush and was able to get the job done. It left my teeth feeling clean and had a pleasant minty taste that left my mouth cool!
Zoie C.
Cabot, AR
The Honest Company has never let me down. I love that they make natural products- this was my first time using this product, though. It really did meet my expectations and helped brighten my teeth over time. I use it every day and will continue to use it. I would definitely recommend this product to others, especially those with kids.
Alisha A.
Richmond Hill, NY
its the same compared to other toothpaste, i didn't repurchase because i don't see a difference, and i order from a website soap.com, its nothing amazing about it, and was a first time user, i think people just purchase because of the name and no i would not buy again.
Naty T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think this tooth paste is good because it's fluoride free. But I wasn't big on this toothpaste. I received a free sample of it and again, it wasn't my favorite. I do like when a company knows to weed out any unnessecary or harmful ingredients so that much I can say
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is anyone here use the fluoride-free toothpaste for the honest company I like to know how good is or is not good ?

Amazon