BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Melanie S.
Horrible ! Purchased this for my kids and they didn't like it one bit , if you have stubborn kids stick to the bubblegum flavored toothpaste, compared to other brands this one to me taste very bland and kinda has a weird texture ! Not for my family
Vanessa R.
Reisterstown, MD
I love all things Honest Company! From their diapers to their baby wipes, to their amazing lavender Shampoo! And this toothpaste is no different! Keeps my smile clean while I can keep my peace of mind that I'm not putting anything harmful in my mouth!
Jen T.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I added this toothpaste to my subscription order, and was not impressed.
It wasn't very foamy. I felt like I was brushing my teeth with conditioner.
Luckily, honest co has a great customer service team. They added an extra product to my next order.
Brittney G.
Love, Love this toothpaste! It helps to keep my teeth and breath clean and refreshed throughout the day without any harsh or added chemicals. I use this toothpaste along with my TOM'S Mouthwash, a great combination for a naturally healthy smile!
Celest D.
Detroit, MI
It's the best toothpaste ever!!! I use it everyday and it's minty and make your teeth feel clean! It is very effective, my teeth are whiter. I bought this product at vitacost.com and the price and effectiveness of the toothpaste is phenomenal!!!
Nathalie S.
Kissimmee, FL
I use to have braces and it was difficult getting some spots and after I took them off I had yellow tint to my teeth that I thought could never come off. My friend recommended the honest company brightening toothpaste, I took a try & I can say I'm honestly in love. My teeth has gone through a transformation in just a short amount of time.
Amanda F.
Asheboro, NC
Love the packaging, very pretty blue. this product went above and beyond my expectations. i will continue to purchase if it is on sale being that it is a bit pricey. leaves you feeling fresh, no after taste, and the taste is not too overpowering.
Britain B.
I love my toothpaste from The Honest Company! Their products are always natural, work great, and the toothpaste is just another great example of their goods. This is my first time using this particular toothpaste, but I am very satisfied with it.
Allison P.
Brandon, SD
I like this product because it is all natural so I trust using it over using ones with so many chemicals. I'm not sure if it cleans as deeply or as effectively as I wanted it to or needed it too so I probably won't end up buying this product again.
MicKayla K.
Brunswick, OH
I loved that this toothpaste was all natural. It cleaned well and lasted a while for how small the tube looks. I didn't appreciate how it is hard to come by and it is much more expensive than normal retail brands. The flavor wanted to be of peppermint but was very "straight from the bottle" essential oils, which is promising but not expected.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?