BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Shelly H.
This is a go-to toothpaste when our local co-op is out of the toothpowder. We love the taste and love even more that it's fluoride-free. Fluoride isn't all that you've been told and since we stopped using it, our teeth actually hurt when we use toothpaste that contains it.
Roxanne R.
Honolulu, HI
I've always like The Honest Company products. I use this everyday and it I can say that it is good. It doesn't leave a weird after tast. It definitely met my expectations. My teeth have been signigicantly brighter after continued use. I'm satisfied with this product.
Naty T.
Buffalo, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think this tooth paste is good because it's fluoride free. But I wasn't big on this toothpaste. I received a free sample of it and again, it wasn't my favorite. I do like when a company knows to weed out any unnessecary or harmful ingredients so that much I can say
Alisha A.
Richmond Hill, NY
its the same compared to other toothpaste, i didn't repurchase because i don't see a difference, and i order from a website soap.com, its nothing amazing about it, and was a first time user, i think people just purchase because of the name and no i would not buy again.
Alexandra W.
Norwalk, CT
Anything that is fluoride free gets my vote. This toothpaste actually works and makes your breath smell fresh, sometimes fluoride free and natural toothpaste doesn't make your mouth feel as fresh but this one does. I really enjoy using it and suggest it to others
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
This toothpaste was not for me.I did not like the texture of it.I did not like the taste.Once was enough for me.I tried it a couple of days and gave it to my husband who actually liked it!I ordered a box from their company!Half of us like it the other half did not!
karla G.
I like to much my mouth is fresh , my teeth are clean and fresh flavor I love, maybe try others but this works well, my parents I loved more than me. my parents buy , 3 times i use but my parent used four times. I don't no maybe i will be buy this product again.
Isabella M.
This is just ok. It tastes really light and leaves my teeth feeling clean but the freshness doesnt last very long. I dont think ill be buying it again...even though the ingredients are great. I use it in my travel bag now because I wasnt happy with it every day
Norma F.
El Paso, TX
I used it for the first time in 2009, I really didnt like how it made my mouth feels. It didnt feel like it really clean my teeth that well. It doesnt compare to real crest or colgate. I will recommend to people who really love organic products but not for me.
Janell O.
Geneva, NY
I was not impressed with this toothpaste. Compared to major dental brands, it did not leave me feeling as refreshed and protected from oral issues. The mint was.... strange. Not as striking I suppose. Save your pennies and go with a more dental oriented brand.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?