BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Ramelle L.
Chandler , AZ
We love everything Fluoride Free, the honest company toothpaste has a great flavor and gets your teeth extra clean. Fluoride is not something anyone needs more of, and we love that we don't have to worry about that with this brand. It's a little pricey but we still purchase it.
Maxine P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this product in my Essentials bundle and thought to give it a try. Didn't taste great, kids disliked it. Didn't work great for my sensitive teeth. I wouldn't try it again. I was not completely satisfied with it overall. I prefer something that has baking soda and peroxide.
Ruth R.
Santa Maria, CA
since i have braces i try to keep my teeth clean everything i get the time to i use this every morning before i leave my house and before i go to bed i love how it has improved my smile and made my teeth look whiter than usually i am really satisfied with this amazing product
Marina M.
I have tried getting my husband to stop using those over the counter type toothpastes with flouride in them. He had never liked the other healthy ones I would get. I decided one last try with this. He is hooked, as he said I can do this one. Now we are using product we love!
Miranda B.
I was looking for a natural fluoride free toothpaste and I found this one on honest.com.. it is a great product for my daughter who is still learning how to brush her teeth. I have been telling all of my mommy friends about this and this brand is great and worth ordering from.
Janice B.
Haslet, TX
I use this toothpaste its actually works really well on my teeth which when I brush the softer brush when I put the toothpaste on its so soft which make it gently to brush and my tooth doesn't really feel that much of like crest toothpaste works I like this toothpaste better.
Sawyer W.
I got this product in a small sample so I cannot review how well it whitens teeth. However, it was a nice tooth paste. I used a small dot on my brush and was able to get the job done. It left my teeth feeling clean and had a pleasant minty taste that left my mouth cool!
Zoie C.
Cabot, AR
The Honest Company has never let me down. I love that they make natural products- this was my first time using this product, though. It really did meet my expectations and helped brighten my teeth over time. I use it every day and will continue to use it. I would definitely recommend this product to others, especially those with kids.
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I genuinely do not like this toothpaste. I would give 1 star but I give 2 because it smells nice. First of all there is no that super clean feeling afterwards. It doesn't clean teeth throughly enough. As of brightening effect, I would say it makes them more yellowish instead.
Shelly H.
This is a go-to toothpaste when our local co-op is out of the toothpowder. We love the taste and love even more that it's fluoride-free. Fluoride isn't all that you've been told and since we stopped using it, our teeth actually hurt when we use toothpaste that contains it.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?