BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Jazzmarie C.
Love love love how amazing this toothpaste is . not my favorite , but still awesome . it gives you that minty fresh feeling after without it being too over baring to the point it burns . i had a cut on my lower inner lip and the toothpaste didn't even burn it like other toothpaste have in the past . which is GREAT
Katie M.
I didn't like the flavor of the toothpaste (it was very overpowering and artificial) and my teeth felt dirty again only an hour or two after brushing which is not normal when I brush my teeth with any other brand including my usual Colgate. I did like the price and the ingredients but I will not be repurchasing.
Melody A.
Syracuse, NY
In my circles, The Honest products are huge and everytime there is a new one, we order it. This toothpaste is no exception. I had no idea of the terrible effects of fluoride; once I did, I never used it again. The Honest toothpaste my girlfriend and I call SUPER FRESH; I think because they use mint flavoring that is actually closer to the mint leaf (versus being over processed, "watered down") it makes all of the difference.
Tobia E.
Clarkrange, TN
I love, love, love honest Co products and I always try to keep the products I use all natural and clean. This toothpaste works great and the mint taste is just as good as other brands. Although because of the price and the smaller tube compared to other store brand toothpastes, I tend not to purchase it that often.
Amy D.
Ocala, FL
My five year old son is very, very particular about his minty lifestyle. He hates mint except when you call it by another name- then, he'll try it. I was hoping this one would be a winner, but he said it tasted like old gum. I don't recommend, but I have a feeling Honest Company will revamp the recipe.
Lexie R.
Leonardsville, NY
I feel so confident using this safe and healthy product. The minty taste keeps your breath fresh longer than some other brands cough cough crest! And their kids brand is great for your child that hasn't quite grasped the concept that eating toothpaste isn't good! Love it and will buy again and again
Alison C.
Columbus, GA
I love that The Honest Company uses natural ingredients but I'm not a fan of the taste. It is also a bit expensive and hard to find. With that said, it does work very well. I only used one tube and haven't purchased it since. If you love all natural procducts it's great but the taste isn't that great.
Erica Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I was having high hopes for this toothpaste but all has failed. I didn't like the taste and I don't feel like it really did anything for my oral hygiene. I know its chemical free and foams but that's he only positive I could see. If you like natural I guess this might work for you but not for me.
Jordan B.
Tacoma, WA
Natural products are important to my family and I. I use this product twice a day and love it! It works really well to clean. I've purchased it a few times. It's extremely effective. I would recommend this to someone who is working to use more natural products in their oral healthcare routine.
Sylvia C.
I like/use multiple products from The Honest Company but can't get behind this one. I just did not like the taste/flavor of their Fresh Mint. I wanted to like the product but it just didn't work for us. The packaging is cute, the ingredients are ok, but we won't be purchasing this one again.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?