BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Britani |.
Lakewood, OH
Smaller owned company, I bought into the brand but was disappointed in the results. I will say that my expectations were high. Great story but the price, I think there’s better ones out there.
Lola J.
Baltimore, MD
I was pregnant when i purchased this toothpaste and it is natural. No crazy taste like some other toothpaste and it actually maintain whiteness in teeth when paired with other products.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Shelly H.
Milledgeville, GA
Really like this toothpaste! The taste is great as well as the texture. I found this at Tjmaxx! It cleans my teeth very well and I like it better than my usual toothpaste I've used for years! My teeth are whiter!
Tiffany H.
Owens X Rds, AL
I was not a fan of this toothpaste. In fact, I don't think I even finished the tube. I didn't feel like my mouth got clean enough, nor did it do anything to freshen my breath. Just no.
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Great product! Would definitely recommend! It met my expectations. It was not pricey at all! It was a great price for the vAlue and quality of the product.! also, very nice packaging! Would recommend buying!!! I am in love! Give it a try:))
Tarah G.
While the toothpaste flavor is ok, I do not like the ingredients, I still had bad breath, and I didn’t find it fought plaque very well. Because of this, I can’t give it a good review.
Cecilia Z.
The Honest Co. Toothpaste Fresh Mint seems to be a great toothpaste. I just felt that my teeth needed more whitening power so I changed. But affordable and taste great!
Tiffany H.
Eh. Not my favorite toothpaste. I really like the Honest brand and I think they have many great products, but this one was just okay for me. Mostly, I didn't love the flavor. It is mint flavored, but probably because it is "natural", the mint is not refreshing. Is Honest toothpaste awful? No. It's probably best for people looking for a more natural toothpaste and/or already subscribing to Honest bundles (toothpaste sent to your house!). But is it awesome? Also no. Personally, if it were great, I wouldn't mind the extra cost, but since I don't like using it, I also think it's a bit too pricey for toothpaste. I would maybe use it if I got some free, but I wouldn't buy it again and I wouldn't recommend it.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is anyone here use the fluoride-free toothpaste for the honest company I like to know how good is or is not good ?