BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Amazon
Jess D.
I really really liked this toothpaste and was disappointed when they stopped making it. I like that it is cruelty free and it made my teeth feel cleaner than some other cruelty free alternatives. I would buy this again if they started to make it again.
Ariel G.
Tualatin
Great toothpaste and has a light pleasant taste not bitter like baking Soda. I understand people have mixed reviews on Fluoride but the reality is that people need it to prevent cavities. I would like to see one of there's have fluoride in it.
Bailey B.
Maumelle, AR
I really like a lot of the Honest Comanpany’s products, so I wanted to try the toothpaste. I was not impressed. It seemed like any regular toothpaste to me. It did its job and cleaned my teeth well, but I did not think it was worth the price.
Sara H.
Duvall, WA
The flavor is mild but pleasant. I love that it’s free of most harmful chemicals. It’s a little expensive and I wish that it was more readily available at more retailers. I would still recommend this product despite those negatives.
Taylor P.
Kennewick , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried this because I love the Honest Co. This toothpaste did not have a good taste, and I feel like it did not have a good foaming agent, which is what I like in a toothpaste. I did think the price point was too high.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was sent this to try and I really like the taste. The texture was easy to use too but the feeling I had in my mouth after I was done was almost like I forgot to keep brushing. I just didn’t like the filmyness of it
Laura A.
levittown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This tooth paste is okay. The only good thing about it is that it doesn’t contain a bunch of chemicals like Crest and Colgate. It’s a little pricy for toothpaste thats my only complaint. I would not repurchase.
Yuliya M.
Palm Coast, FL
I don’t like the way it made my teeth feel. I think I’m a bit picky when it comes to how the toothpaste have to leave a feel of fresh and cleaned teeth. It was alright but I wouldn’t buy it again.
Britani |.
Brunswick, OH
Smaller owned company, I bought into the brand but was disappointed in the results. I will say that my expectations were high. Great story but the price, I think there’s better ones out there.
Jillian C.
Greensboro
I don’t know if it is mental but I just didn’t feel like this toothpaste got my teeth as clean as other toothpastes I have used. More on the expensive side for a toothpaste. Tastes fine. Did not repurchase.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?