BY THE HONEST COMPANY

cindy l.
Fontana , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Blah! Tried Honest toothpaste while staying at my moms. Oh my word it was yucks!!! Didn’t like the flavor and felt like it disappeared once it hit my mouth. My mouth didn’t feel clean at all.

I can honestly say that this is the worst toothpaste I’ve ever tried.
Chassidy L.
London
Delicious and minty! Just knowing how natural and organic it is makes
My mouth happy! We use it two times a day sometimes more! We buy religiously! We are repeat buyers and very satisfied as a family with the toothpaste itself! Thanks honest co!
Brandi C.
Burnsville, MN
This toothpaste left thee nastiest taste in my mouth. I felt as though my breath was not fresh at all and I need to re brush my teeth with different toothpaste. I don’t like that I felt the need to use a lot in order to feel that my teeth were clean at all.
Kristen B.
Houston, Texas
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I didn't really care for this. The taste was great but my mouth didn't feel clean after I used it. I felt like you could still smell what I ate on my breath. The Honest Co. makes great products but this was a fail for me.
Danielle C.
Rayville, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I feel like this toothpaste didn’t clean my mouth too good. I will not be purchasing this product again or recommending it to my friends. Maybe if they change the formula, I will consider trying to again.
Laura A.
langhorne pa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This tooth paste is okay. The only good thing about it is that it doesn’t contain a bunch of chemicals like Crest and Colgate. It’s a little pricy for toothpaste thats my only complaint. I would not repurchase.
Elizabeth W.
North Wilkesboro
Good formula but the price was a bit too much . I like to get other brands while they’re on sale and stock up. The toothpaste freshens my breath and works while but the price is the deciding factor.
Kristyel T.
Lake Wales, FL
I recently started using this because of the natural ingredients that this company uses to make their products. I’m not disappointed, leaves mouth feeling super fresh, clean & minty.
Jam B.
I liked that this toothpaste was mild in flavor. It was an effective product but I'm not sure I would repurchase due to the cost. I had wanted to try it and found it at Marshalls for less than 5 bucks.
Elisha L.
Vineland, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It was okay. I tried this on a whim but did not repurchase. It was a bit over priced for what it was. The flavor was okay but not phenomenal enough to justify the price.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Julie D.
Orange, CA
Desiree L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave a clean feeling after? Do you notice the difference after using?
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kris S.
Do they have other flavors or types for kids?

back