BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Perfect for fun at the pool, beach, or backyard water play! Ultra-light design + premium fit = no more bulky bottom or unexpected messes. Our full-coverage Swim Diaper is made of stretchy waterproof, hygienic polyester knit, with non-chafing elastic edging & soft mesh liner Silky, snug & soft against your child's skin - less bulky & more comfortable (won't swell-up like disposable diapers) Adjustable waist with ties ensure a snug, custom fit that performs better than disposable swim diapers Can be washed and re-used oodles of times (better for the planet & your pocketbook!) Meets health standards for ALL public pools Chlorine & fade resistant - printed with non-toxic dyes Great for potty training too! Honestly free of chlorine processing, phthalates, PVC, finishing treatments & heavy metals Size: Weight S: 11-18lbs M: 16-21lbs L: 21-35lbs XL: 35-49lbs Details & Ingredients: Easy to care for and fast-drying. Simply toss in the wash and tumble dry low or hand wash and hang to dry. (Option two gets you bonus points for reducing your energy use!)Note: Unlike our regular diapers, our Swim Diaper is designed to contain solid waste, not absorb. MATERIALS: Shell: 100% polyester knit Shell Backing: 70% polyester / 30% polyurethane (PUL) Lining: 100% polyester mesh Leg Cuffs/Waist: 100% elastic Drawstring: 100% polyester chord CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine wash cold or warm (to maximum of 40ËsC / 104ËsF) DO NOT: iron, bleach, or use fabric softeners Hang to dry or tumble dry LOW Keep away from fire. Wash before use.

Simone D.
Reseda, CA
I wasn't sure how these swim diapers were going to be but since we frequent the beach/pool often I knew I needed to try it out. I'm so glad I did. This diaper is amazing. It's so soft to begin with and my little one didn't fight me when putting it on her. It wasn't droopy and it seemed to hold everything in. It was really easy to clean as well. I ordered it online, on The Honest Co's website. It was reasonably priced. I will be buying more for sure.
Erin H.
San Diego, CA
Cloth swim diapers are the best! And these ones are adorable! I love the material that they are made of, soft and not super slippery feeling. A lot of swim diapers have snaps, these don't, they are elastic. Nice, because they can't get unsnapped...but I guess could get pulled down or slipped off.
Jackie P.
Plano, Tx
I'm so in love these little swimmers I don't have to buy a whole pack since I usually forget to buy them until we're at the pool. But totally use it before we actually left the pool. My daughter was so comfy running around in it.
Lindsey R.
Sacramento, CA
These work awesome for my two year old! They keep everything in and are super comfy for him. They are even so cute he usually just wears these as his swimsuit. Highly recommended for anyone with little ones in the water.
Summer O.
Meridian, MS
Love these little swimmer diapers for my little one. I even use them when I put little swim trunks on him.
Cassie G.
Okotoks, AB
We have these swim diapers ranging from small to large. I swear by them. They wash up amazing, aren’t bulky and are so adorable!!
Sonia M.
I'd like to try them for my daughter, they are really goods??
Kayla M.
Ruskin, FL
How much did you guys pay for these?
Simone D.
Reseda, CA
Are these hard to clean after? Are there liners that go inside of them?