BY THE HONEST COMPANY #16 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

• Helps keep diaper area clean and refreshed — great for extra daunting diaper duty too!
  • Organic aloe soothes and nurtures delicate skin
  • Witch hazel and botanical extracts gently cleanse and refresh
  • Ultra versatile — works great on other areas too!
  • Hypoallergenic • Natural • pH Balanced • Vegan

• Has anyone tried this and the healing balm? I use the healing bal...1 Answers
  • I was looking into buying this product but I have a couple of que...2 Answers
  • I can't figure out if the bottom wash I bought is out of date. It...1 Answers
Katherine T.
Tomah
I wish I had this with my first two kids. I got this for my third child as a gift and I bought ever since! I use it each time I change her diaper and I can say she has NEVER had diaper rash! I would highly recommend this to new moms and moms who already have little ones!
Jessica V.
Doral, FL
I absolutely love this product! I've been using it since day one on my 2 year boy who is super duper allergic and with my 1 year old girl, its great! It refreshes them with every diaper change and it leaves a nice smell after!The Honest Co. Soothing Baby Bottom Wash
Ryan G.
Placentia, CA
I really truly love this stuff! We were battling a very very bad diaper rash, and among other things the pediatrician recommended not using commercial wipes until it healed! Thankfully I had some of this product to use with a wet cloth. Diaper rash cleared up almost immediately because of how gentle this stuff is! Highly recommend!!
Jessica F.
Saginaw
Absolutely in love with this product!!! This was one of two products I could use on my daughters bottom without her breaking out in a rash. The other product was an Honest Company product as well. Fantastic company! I don't know what I would have used on my baby girl without these, among many other products, by the Honest Company!
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I love this for my little one. Since starting baby food it's been interesting as you fellow parents know. This really helps to get stuff off that's giving you a hard time. It takes the smell away too once you spray it which is a great perk.
Meghan S.
This product works great on dirty bottoms. It's so helpful to spray this after the initial wipe when your baby has a dirty diaper. After spraying, it only takes a couple of more wipes to clean the area completely (when typically it would take many more wipes). It helps to lessen irritation from wiping!
Gaila B.
Batesville , AR
Not sure if it it was just my child or what but every time I tried to use this one her she would just immediately start screaming and I don't know if it was the product or just freaked her out when I sprayed it but I had to stop using after the second use. Hope it was great for everyone else!
Krista K.
I was given this as a gift for my newborn and unsure if I would use it. He ended up getting a rash due to a food allergy in my milk and this stuff saved the day because wipes were too harsh for his skin. We would just spray it on and wash it off with warm water on a cloth.
Laura L.
Fort Worth, TX
This is always in our diaper changing arsenal. We spray it on and help wipe down after each poopy diaper we have. It's not only a great thing to have on hand, it's a necessity. This product allows you to work smarter and not harder while still being good for baby's bum.
Tracey B.
N Smithfield, RI
This spray was awesome! When your baby has a blow out and you need to clean them without a bath this stuff is the sh*t! It cleaned he little bottom and left a clean fresh scent and I felt like she was actually clean where with wipes I still felt it left poo behind.
Kaily J.
Hebron , KY
Do you like the smell of this product? Is it good on sensitive skin?
gloria h.
Visalia, CA
I was looking into buying this product but I have a couple of questions first. Does it have a scent to it, if so, what does it smell like it? Do you use it for only diaper rashes or do you use it for cleaning baby's bottom for a refreshing feel for baby. Has anyone with a baby that has eczema or sensitive skin have a breakout with this?
shelby m.
Cibolo , TX
This wash is so great for those dirty diapers that seem to be never ending.. With a few sprays on the bum and just one wipe I can typically get it all time. Definitely a must have.
Lindsay A.
Bryson City, NC
I can't figure out if the bottom wash I bought is out of date. It seems like the color is off but idk how to tell when it was manufactured, where can I find out??
Jennifer S.
Has anyone tried this and the healing balm? I use the healing balm for diaper rash but wondered how this compares?