BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Find Shaving And Hair Removal at Target.com! It's time to dump the questionable ingredients in your foam, gel, and cream for a more delightful and healthier shave experience! This luxurious blend of certified organic botanicals and natural oils lubricates the skin for an extra close, smooth shave. Helps prevents razor irritation and soothes sensitive skin. Argan, grapeseed and jojoba oils leave skin conditioned and moisturized. Soothing calendula, aloe, and tamanu oils help calm sensitive skin, and reduce irritation. Certified Organic and 100% natural, highly-concentrated ingredients NO harsh chemical (ever!) Gender: Female.

• Does this leave your skin really oily? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone used the body oil vs the shave oil? Difference?1 Answers
  • Does this oil clog up the razor?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bethany (.
Adrian
If you want to get your legs baby smooth when you shave then you have to buy this product! I will say to make sure you wash it out of the bathtub fully afterwards so it doesn’t get slippery! My hubby really enjoys the effects of this too!
Shaylene Q.
Portales, NM
I feel this product is a lot safer and easier to use than regular shaving cream! I got it from a friend and it work really well! Very gentle to the skin and doesn’t irritate! I feel there could be more product though!
Ashley G.
Lancaster, PA
My husband and I both LOVE this oil! We both have very sensitive skin. Neither of us have had problems, but have amazing shaves! This is the honestly product that allows him to shave every two days. With the products hes used in the past his skin is so irritated he cant shave for at least 3-4 days. This product is amazing! We make sure we have back stock of it so we don't ever run out. LOVE! Suggest it to everyone!
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
I LOVE this product compared to anything else for shaving, but be wary, it tingles!!! Be careful where you put it. Even my underarms needed a break after use, but the wonderful thing... I didn't break out at all! And I always do when shaving. The smell is nice, very rich in an olive oil type smell, with a hint of herb.
Cheyenne H.
I love the Honest Company's products and feel confident that I am doing the right thing for my body and health when I use them.  I love using this Organic Shaving Oil for shaving.  I was not sure at first about using an oil to shave, but this really works and makes your skin nice and smooth when you are done.
Ashley A.
Brazoria, TX
This is great to use after shaving. Especially if you suffer from dry skin like I. This makes things extraaaa smooth. Lol. I fall in love with my own legs every time I use it. I recommend this to anyone who wants legs like a goddess after a fresh shave.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
This shaving oil is one of my faves. The fact that it is organic is a huge plus. It smells amazing and leaves my skin silky smooth. The oil moisturizers my skin while protecting it from razor burn and irritation. I Highly recommend this product.
Jenay R.
Davenport , FL
Love love love this product! Smells great and doesn't make your skin greasy or sticky. The only problem I have with it is that it is thick. So it sticks to your razor and it's had to wash off. Other than that super good.
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
I love this product so much!! It does exactly everything it claims to do! I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. Totally worth the price point & will continue to repurchase again and again :)
grace d.
This product made shaving so easy i love it so good and it looked so nice in the packaging so cute i didn't want to throw the packaging away it was soooo effective i would definatly but again
Leena V.
Does this oil clog up the razor?
Brittni V.
Ankeny, IA
Does this leave your skin really oily?
Heather O.
Has anyone used the body oil vs the shave oil? Difference?