BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Find Shaving And Hair Removal at Target.com! It's time to dump the questionable ingredients in your foam, gel, and cream for a more delightful and healthier shave experience! This luxurious blend of certified organic botanicals and natural oils lubricates the skin for an extra close, smooth shave. Helps prevents razor irritation and soothes sensitive skin. Argan, grapeseed and jojoba oils leave skin conditioned and moisturized. Soothing calendula, aloe, and tamanu oils help calm sensitive skin, and reduce irritation. Certified Organic and 100% natural, highly-concentrated ingredients NO harsh chemical (ever!) Gender: Female.

• Does this leave your skin really oily? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone used the body oil vs the shave oil? Difference?1 Answers
  • Does this oil clog up the razor?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bethany (.
Adrian
If you want to get your legs baby smooth when you shave then you have to buy this product! I will say to make sure you wash it out of the bathtub fully afterwards so it doesn’t get slippery! My hubby really enjoys the effects of this too!
Ashley G.
Lancaster, PA
My husband and I both LOVE this oil! We both have very sensitive skin. Neither of us have had problems, but have amazing shaves! This is the honestly product that allows him to shave every two days. With the products hes used in the past his skin is so irritated he cant shave for at least 3-4 days. This product is amazing! We make sure we have back stock of it so we don't ever run out. LOVE! Suggest it to everyone!
Ashley A.
Brazoria, TX
This is great to use after shaving. Especially if you suffer from dry skin like I. This makes things extraaaa smooth. Lol. I fall in love with my own legs every time I use it. I recommend this to anyone who wants legs like a goddess after a fresh shave.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
This shaving oil is one of my faves. The fact that it is organic is a huge plus. It smells amazing and leaves my skin silky smooth. The oil moisturizers my skin while protecting it from razor burn and irritation. I Highly recommend this product.
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
I love this product so much!! It does exactly everything it claims to do! I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. Totally worth the price point & will continue to repurchase again and again :)
Caroline B.
Mesquite , NV
This is the best shave oil I have ever used. I originally bought this for my husband since it has a lot of the same oils as his more expensive shaving oil, but I ended up trying it out for myself and now we both love it. It is great at moisturizing and allowing for a really close shave. I used to wax, but that is quite expensive. The shave oil allows for such a close shave and makes me feel so smooth that it feels like I had just gotten waxed. My husband's face feels as smooth as a baby's bottom after he shaves with it too. The smell isn't too bad. It has a tea tree oil smell, but doesn't last long. I've been using this product for almost a year now.
Alexandra Z.
Greenwich
This oil is amazing. I really like the way my legs feel after I shave with this product.This product should be used with caution as it will make bath or shower surfaces slippery.
McKenzie L.
Binghamton
I love how this product is really light and beautiful! I love how it is all natural and there are no harsh chemicals in the product at all! The smell is a little odd but it's not too bad and I still continue to use it!
Melanie D.
Daphne, AL
Takes some getting used to- however it feels wonderful on your legs. It has a tingling sensation. I got mine in my Honest Bundle and use it about every other time I shave.
Karla B.
Indianapolis, IN
If I could give this shave oil more than 5 stars I absolutely would. I have sensitive skin and shaving has always been a nightmare for me. The Honest Company's shave oil has changed my life! Smooth this on and it leaves your skin feeling soft and feeling so refreshed. Your razor will glide with delight. Shaving was simple and, dare I say, enjoyable!
Leena V.
Does this oil clog up the razor?
Brittni V.
Story City, IA
Does this leave your skin really oily?
Heather O.
Has anyone used the body oil vs the shave oil? Difference?