BY THE HONEST COMPANY #19 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

• Available in 4 delightful scents
  • Aloe, chamomile, and calendula help gently soothe and nourish
  • Coconut oil, jojoba protein, and quinoa extract help moisturize and soften skin
  • Our pH balanced Shampoo + Body Wash helps cleanse without over-drying
  • Made without harsh chemicals or synthetic fragrances
  • Honestly clean and satisfying
  • Tear-Free • Hypoallergenic • Pediatrically Tested • pH Balanced

• Is this safe on all hair types?1 Answers
  • Any moms used this on your LO's ? What are your thoughts? 2 Answers
  • I want to try the honest brand baby items they are just so expens...2 Answers
JEAN C.
WINTER HAVEN
Pura D'or Baby Wash would be an ideal product for my family in certain instances. With our eczema-prone and sensitive skin, this would be a wonderful product for our whole family to use while bathing after a long day in the summer heat and sun.

Pura D'Or baby Wash has an impeccable ingredient list, and the product performance displays each component well. The scent is earthy from the aloe and lavender but gets a lift from the tangerine oil. The surfactant indeed lathers well, and it also leaves a fresh, bare feeling to the skin. I'd use the product after a hot day for this very reason! It would be perfect for gently washing off sunblock from squishy thighs and sun-kissed noses (and not so bad for mom and dad, either!). It is gentle on our sensitive skin, but we prefer to also have moisturizers in our body products to calm our dryness. Overall, it is a great, clean product that I would recommend.
Loren S.
Prattville, AL
My family loves the The Honest Co. Shampoo + Body Wash Sweet Orange Vanilla because we have three boys that have terribly sensitive skin - especially in the winter time! This is one of the only brands that keeps their eczema flare ups at bay, and it has a nice scent! We will continue to purchase this brand, for sure!
Savannah G.
Evansville, IN
This is my favorite all-in-one for the bathtub. I bought it for my kids to use and now we all use it. The smell is delightful and gentle for babies and kids too. I love all of the honest products, but this is our most used product. Just enough lather, perfect scents and no yucky additives!
Sarah R.
Pittsburgh
This wash smells like a dreamcicle. It smells so good and it lasts. I did find it a little drying in both his hair and skin and it doesn’t suds up much so I think I tended to overuse the product. It is fairly expsenvie compared to other products which would do a more effective job.
Keshia L.
Smells like sherbert and we love it. Cannot get enough of this scent! I always have 2 bottles (Lavender and Orange) in our shower, just to make sure we don’t run out of Honest. I trust this brand knowing there’s no harsh chemicals. I absolutely recommend this product to others.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
This is the only wash I can use on my daughter without her skin freaking out. It has very very subtle sweet vanilla smell. It lather up great. In my opinion, it’s a little on the steep side but it’s totally worth it.
Kyrie💙Schaeffer S.
Sweet orange vanilla smells amazing. Super light and not over bearing for my little boy. I didn’t want him smelling to foofy. Costco carries a double pack for 9.99. Also great soap for sensitive skin. This doesn’t flare up his eczema.
Kendall K.
I received The Honest Company Sweet Orange Shampoo and Body Wash for free through the weespring parent panel to review. I thought this was a great shampoo and body wash for my 5 month old daughter. It has a light and sweet smell and it leaves her skin soft and refreshed without overdrying. I would definitely use this as an everyday wash since it doesn't irritate my baby's super sensitive skin. It's a plus it's free from harsh chemicals since I only want the safest products for my baby girl. Loved this and plan to buy in the future.
Jillian Kimberly C.
FORT BRAGG, NC
Not too crazy about this shampoo and baby wash . I would much rather put my money in a baby soap where you get more . Not crazy about the scent . Use it a few times before tossing . Wasn't our favorite . Not a fan of the pricing.
Kim W.
Riverside, CA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! My son is 3 and has super sensitive skin, and this body wash not only leaves him feeling super clean, but it doesn't irritate his skin or head AT ALL. The lather consistency is perfect, too because you can use it as a bubble bath. I buy mine in the double pack at Costco, and the price is unbeatable. This is the ONLY product I use on my son, and will continue to do so! I HIGHLY recommend this product.
Beth S.
Caldwell, ID
Do you recommend the Honest line for babies? I have yet to try any of them.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Is this worth the money? I've been wanting to try this!
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI
Does this shampoo lather up in the hair really well?
Claudia M.
How long does this last is it good for the price ?Would you recommend and purchase this product aging in the future?
Kris S.
Do they make a 2 in 1 shampoo conditioner?