BY THE HONEST COMPANY

• Available in 4 delightful scents
  • Aloe, chamomile, and calendula help gently soothe and nourish
  • Coconut oil, jojoba protein, and quinoa extract help moisturize and soften skin
  • Our pH balanced Shampoo + Body Wash helps cleanse without over-drying
  • Made without harsh chemicals or synthetic fragrances
  • Honestly clean and satisfying
  • Tear-Free • Hypoallergenic • Pediatrically Tested • pH Balanced

• Is this safe on all hair types?1 Answers
  • Any moms used this on your LO's ? What are your thoughts? 2 Answers
  • I want to try the honest brand baby items they are just s...2 Answers
CM G.
the only body wash that doesn't make my baby's skin really dry. My son have eczema, his skin also tends to get really dry especially in the winter, we tried almost all the wash we can try, and found this one while strolling in costco, might as well give it a try, and Booyah! after a couple of wash with this, my baby's skin feels soft, did not saw him scratching, except when his dad use a different type of wash on him.
JEAN C.
WINTER HAVEN
Pura D'or Baby Wash would be an ideal product for my family in certain instances. With our eczema-prone and sensitive skin, this would be a wonderful product for our whole family to use while bathing after a long day in the summer heat and sun.

Pura D'Or baby Wash has an impeccable ingredient list, and the product performance displays each component well. The scent is earthy from the aloe and lavender but gets a lift from the tangerine oil. The surfactant indeed lathers well, and it also leaves a fresh, bare feeling to the skin. I'd use the product after a hot day for this very reason! It would be perfect for gently washing off sunblock from squishy thighs and sun-kissed noses (and not so bad for mom and dad, either!). It is gentle on our sensitive skin, but we prefer to also have moisturizers in our body products to calm our dryness. Overall, it is a great, clean product that I would recommend.
Kai H.
Irvine, CA
This is the only shampoo/body wash I use on my kids because I have tried other body washes and they all led to my kids developing eczema. This one doesn’t and leaves their skin smooth and clean with no dry patches. I love that it’s natural, gentle and safe for my babies skin. The smell is wonderful too, though it doesn’t last long once you are out of the bath. They sell this at Costco now too, making it a great value if you can find it there.
yoba L.
Palisades Pk, NJ
I love honest company products but this product barely smells like anything. It doesn’t lather well. But I do like how soft it leaves my son’s skin. So far he likes it. I don’t use it as a shampoo but as a body wash, it does the job
Lisa F.
I bought this in the orange scent and love this. I have sensitive skin and allergies and alot of products irritate my skin. This doesn't and has a pleasant smell. I usually buy the 2 pack from Costco and they last me a few months.
Jessica M.
Fairfax, VA
I love how gentle this is and he scent is great. I wish the smell lasted a little longer like other baby washes that I used. Sometimes I feel like it takes a little bit more soap to actually feel like my baby smells clean. Other than that it is great!
Brittaney G.
Snohomish, WA
I love this 2-in-1, my husband got it because our 6 month old son was having a reaction to the baby wash we previously used, my son hasn't had an issue and he's 3 now still using it. He always smells so good after bath time.
Makenzie H.
Vancouver
I was gifted this at my baby shower and it was the only shampoo we used for the first several months. I’ve got to say it’s the best smelling baby shampoo you will ever smell! And it lingers for a while ❤️❤️ I loved it so much. I looked forward to bath times lol. It was so smooth and lathery. Worth every dollar.
Jessica E.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this scent!!! This is our favorite body-washroom use on our children. Our oldest has eczema and this is the only body-wash that doesn’t irritate his skin. We order ours in our bundle which makes everything so easy. I recommend this to everyone!
Kendall K.
I received The Honest Company Sweet Orange Shampoo and Body Wash for free through the weespring parent panel to review. I thought this was a great shampoo and body wash for my 5 month old daughter. It has a light and sweet smell and it leaves her skin soft and refreshed without overdrying. I would definitely use this as an everyday wash since it doesn't irritate my baby's super sensitive skin. It's a plus it's free from harsh chemicals since I only want the safest products for my baby girl. Loved this and plan to buy in the future.
Beth S.
Caldwell, ID
Do you recommend the Honest line for babies? I have yet to try any of them.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Is this worth the money? I've been wanting to try this!
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI
Does this shampoo lather up in the hair really well?
Kris S.
Do they make a 2 in 1 shampoo conditioner?
Claudia M.
How long does this last is it good for the price ?Would you recommend and purchase this product aging in the future?