BY THE HONEST COMPANY

• Available in 4 delightful scents
  • Aloe, chamomile, and calendula help gently soothe and nourish
  • Coconut oil, jojoba protein, and quinoa extract help moisturize and soften skin
  • Our pH balanced Shampoo + Body Wash helps cleanse without over-drying
  • Made without harsh chemicals or synthetic fragrances
  • Honestly clean and satisfying
  • Tear-Free • Hypoallergenic • Pediatrically Tested • pH Balanced

• Is this safe on all hair types?1 Answers
  • Any moms used this on your LO's ? What are your thoughts? 2 Answers
  • I want to try the honest brand baby items they are just s...2 Answers
JEAN C.
WINTER HAVEN
Pura D'or Baby Wash would be an ideal product for my family in certain instances. With our eczema-prone and sensitive skin, this would be a wonderful product for our whole family to use while bathing after a long day in the summer heat and sun.

Pura D'Or baby Wash has an impeccable ingredient list, and the product performance displays each component well. The scent is earthy from the aloe and lavender but gets a lift from the tangerine oil. The surfactant indeed lathers well, and it also leaves a fresh, bare feeling to the skin. I'd use the product after a hot day for this very reason! It would be perfect for gently washing off sunblock from squishy thighs and sun-kissed noses (and not so bad for mom and dad, either!). It is gentle on our sensitive skin, but we prefer to also have moisturizers in our body products to calm our dryness. Overall, it is a great, clean product that I would recommend.
Kay K.
The Honest Co. Shampoo + Body Wash Sweet Orange Vanilla was just "meh" for me. I wasn't thrilled with the scent. It didn't produce a lot of bubbles thus not great for bath cocktails. The formula didn't lather well even with a loofah which is something I care about a lot. I did like the ingredients and it's affordability though hence the 3 stars. Other than that, I wouldn't buy again but would recommend for some people depending on their needs.
Savannah G.
Evansville, IN
This is my favorite all-in-one for the bathtub. I bought it for my kids to use and now we all use it. The smell is delightful and gentle for babies and kids too. I love all of the honest products, but this is our most used product. Just enough lather, perfect scents and no yucky additives!
Sarah R.
Pittsburgh
This wash smells like a dreamcicle. It smells so good and it lasts. I did find it a little drying in both his hair and skin and it doesn’t suds up much so I think I tended to overuse the product. It is fairly expsenvie compared to other products which would do a more effective job.
Keshia L.
Smells like sherbert and we love it. Cannot get enough of this scent! I always have 2 bottles (Lavender and Orange) in our shower, just to make sure we don’t run out of Honest. I trust this brand knowing there’s no harsh chemicals. I absolutely recommend this product to others.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
This is the only wash I can use on my daughter without her skin freaking out. It has very very subtle sweet vanilla smell. It lather up great. In my opinion, it’s a little on the steep side but it’s totally worth it.
Kyrie💙Schaeffer S.
Sweet orange vanilla smells amazing. Super light and not over bearing for my little boy. I didn’t want him smelling to foofy. Costco carries a double pack for 9.99. Also great soap for sensitive skin. This doesn’t flare up his eczema.
Kayla Y.
Wellsburg, WV
The Honest Company has really proved theirselves with their baby body wash/shampoo line! Its so sofly scented but rich enough to leave your baby smelling like a Sweet Orange Vanilla orchard!! It lathers perfectly, its smells great and it is definitely worth trying!
Kendall K.
I received The Honest Company Sweet Orange Shampoo and Body Wash for free through the weespring parent panel to review. I thought this was a great shampoo and body wash for my 5 month old daughter. It has a light and sweet smell and it leaves her skin soft and refreshed without overdrying. I would definitely use this as an everyday wash since it doesn't irritate my baby's super sensitive skin. It's a plus it's free from harsh chemicals since I only want the safest products for my baby girl. Loved this and plan to buy in the future.
yoba L.
Maspeth, NY
I love honest company products but this product barely smells like anything. It doesn’t lather well. But I do like how soft it leaves my son’s skin. So far he likes it. I don’t use it as a shampoo but as a body wash, it does the job
Beth S.
Caldwell, ID
Do you recommend the Honest line for babies? I have yet to try any of them.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Is this worth the money? I've been wanting to try this!
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI
Does this shampoo lather up in the hair really well?
Claudia M.
How long does this last is it good for the price ?Would you recommend and purchase this product aging in the future?
Kris S.
Do they make a 2 in 1 shampoo conditioner?