BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Our super absorbent and durable sponge is perfect for all your cleaning and kitchen needs! Clean tough messes without scratching- scrubbing fibers made with walnut shells and recycled plastic. Unlike other sponges made with petroleum foam, our scrubber sponge is made of cellulose that is derived from renewable wood pulp. . â . Plant-based sponges are better absorbing and wiping (than foam sponges) making them great for dishes, non-stick and cast-iron cookware, kitchen countertops, granite, tile, porcelain, stainless steel, sinks, bathrooms, coffee tables, high chairs, toys, and life's unexpected messes! Dishwasher and micorwave safe...

Jaden A.
Show Low, AZ
These sponges are great! They last a long time, and they are a very good brand! Decently priced! And they don't have that weird "sponge smell" Super effective, I just wish they came in different colors :) I would definitely buy these over the regular yellow sponges
Kristina N.
Marshall, MI
This sponge gets the job done. You can't rave too much about a sponge because they all kind of atleast get what you need them to do done. I like the honest company for things for my baby and found this one day while shopping I will usually support a natural company like this
Spencer B.
Sponges tough enough to get baked on foods yet gentle enough for baby bottles and pans! A dream come true for those who hate re-washing and any little scratches that may come with scrubbing! Honest is best
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
These sponges are so durable! They last a long time and are great for scrubbing away grease, dirt, and stains. They also don't have a strong smell to them.
Rami J. R.
Ragland
Love the sponges,  they don't sour as fast,  they're more durable than other brands they clean well and also come clean easily,  I ordered online.
Holly S.
Roseville
This little sponges are great. Good scrubbing effect and lasted for a long time without getting a mildew smell.
Maisie D.
New Windsor
Great product for mommies looking for all natural products worked great and great smell cleaned properly
Mariana A.
Minden, NV

What a wonderful product! This is my favorite. Size and price are incredibly nice. It is at the top of the list of recommendations and I would definitely buy again. If I could I would make a stock at home with that haha ​​I am very happy to have it tested
Jodie K.
Dublin
Good value! They last ages and they don't cost much. Picked them up while getting the groceries, and definitely wasn't disappointed. I use them to clean dishes in the sink and it does the job just fine. Would buy them again, especially when on offer.
Amina A.
London
These are so good! I'm a new fan of this company ever since I became a parent. It's so important to choose products like this for my household.