BY THE HONEST COMPANY #93 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Our super absorbent and durable sponge is perfect for all your cleaning and kitchen needs! Clean tough messes without scratching- scrubbing fibers made with walnut shells and recycled plastic. Unlike other sponges made with petroleum foam, our scrubber sponge is made of cellulose that is derived from renewable wood pulp. . â . Plant-based sponges are better absorbing and wiping (than foam sponges) making them great for dishes, non-stick and cast-iron cookware, kitchen countertops, granite, tile, porcelain, stainless steel, sinks, bathrooms, coffee tables, high chairs, toys, and life's unexpected messes! Dishwasher and micorwave safe...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Kristina N.
Marshall, MI
This sponge gets the job done. You can't rave too much about a sponge because they all kind of atleast get what you need them to do done. I like the honest company for things for my baby and found this one day while shopping I will usually support a natural company like this
Jaden A.
Show Low, AZ
These sponges are great! They last a long time, and they are a very good brand! Decently priced! And they don't have that weird "sponge smell" Super effective, I just wish they came in different colors :) I would definitely buy these over the regular yellow sponges
Spencer B.
Sponges tough enough to get baked on foods yet gentle enough for baby bottles and pans! A dream come true for those who hate re-washing and any little scratches that may come with scrubbing! Honest is best
Sierra G.
Northridge, CA
I personally have an ongoing serious problem with my sinuses and nothing and I mean nothing helps me more then this product right here, affordable and works great
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
These sponges are so durable! They last a long time and are great for scrubbing away grease, dirt, and stains. They also don't have a strong smell to them.
Rami J. R.
Ragland
Love the sponges,  they don't sour as fast,  they're more durable than other brands they clean well and also come clean easily,  I ordered online.
Holly S.
Roseville
This little sponges are great. Good scrubbing effect and lasted for a long time without getting a mildew smell.
Maisie D.
New Windsor
Great product for mommies looking for all natural products worked great and great smell cleaned properly
Mariana A.
Minden, NV

What a wonderful product! This is my favorite. Size and price are incredibly nice. It is at the top of the list of recommendations and I would definitely buy again. If I could I would make a stock at home with that haha ​​I am very happy to have it tested
Jodie K.
Dublin
Good value! They last ages and they don't cost much. Picked them up while getting the groceries, and definitely wasn't disappointed. I use them to clean dishes in the sink and it does the job just fine. Would buy them again, especially when on offer.