BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Gently wipe eyes, face and neck to remove dirt and makeup. In a perfect world, you should rinse your face after using wipes (but if you can’t deal, we won’t tell). These makeup remover wipes will leave you feeling fresh and clean. 7.6 x 7 inch / 19.5 x 18 cm (30 Sheets)

• I usually use lots of mascara, liners and shadows and all...4 Answers
  • How well does the honesty brand work? I'm super curious I...2 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin and I have been looking for a makeu...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
BETSY R.
These wipesThe Honest Co. Refreshingly Clean Makeup Remover Wipes came on my Target Beauty Box and I’m glad they came inside because I got an opportunity to try them out before I purchased them. When I first felt them I can immediately felt a texture that was not soft enough. It also doesn’t feel moist enough. They have a light pleasant scent to them. I did not like that I had to use force to wipe off my makeup. I also had to be rough on my skin. I did not like that. I personally won’t be purchasing them in he future.
Jill S.
Windsor, CO
I got these makeup wipes in my Target Beauty Box last month. I opened them before using them a few weeks ago and was hesitant on using the wipes because they just felt and smelled a little weird. The texture of the overall wipe is soft, but not soft enough to be wiping all over my face. I also think they need a little more moisture. After a few swipes they start to burn rubbing on my face. They are really good at removing my difficult mascara which is a nice change, but doesn't make up for all my other dissatisfied experiences with them.
Yanissa F.
I got these wipes as a gift and I really wasn't expecting much from them but they actually surprised me! I like how these wipes don't burn my face when I have to put more pressure into taking my makeup off. Some people also said there was a weird smell but I really didn't notice a smell at all, and the wipes are not too wet and not too dry. I like these wipes a lot better that brands I have tried in the past.
Sarah W.
I received these in a target beauty box and was anxious to try them out. I’d say they worked fine, but nothing too incredible. My skin didn’t feel as fresh as after using the knock off brands and they are WAY less expensive. If you’re into the organic sand that’s important to you, I’d say try it. If you’re just trying to get your makeup off, get a cheaper brand.
Amara |.
New Palestine, IN
I got these wipes randomly at Target before going on a trip and I've never tried them before. They are gentle while removing all dirt and grime off your face without leaving a greasy or wet look. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the smell was a little funky.
ashlee p.
Be honest beauty make up remover wipes smell amazing and is made with grapeseed oil to help remove make up without scrubbing. This make up remover wipe can remove a full face of my make up without having rub super hard. These are my new favorite.
Brianna F.
Unionville , CT
I got these wipes in a Target beauty box and I did not like them at all. The smell was unpleasant and strong and it took at least 4 wipes just to get most of my makeup off. I thought they would be better than they actually were, so I was very disappointed. I wouldn't recommend these.
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
These wipes smell amazing and my skin loves the calendula extract which soothes my skin. They are sturdy and don’t fall apart. I use these if I have some stubborn eye makeup that won’t come off around my eyes but I always use a cleanser first.
Elia M.
This makeup wipes have been one of my favorites for a really long time! They really get the job done and work better if you apply water to your face before using it! Highly recommend this and I’m happy with my results
Kelsey W.
I received these Honest Makeup wipes in my Target Beauty Box and honestly I was not a fan of them.. they felt very harsh on my skin and I was just not a fan of the smell at all.. the smell was way too overpowering and it just had a funky smell. I don't think the wipes went good with my sensitive skin either. But I'll just stick to the Simple brand makeup remover wipes and the Lancôme Bi-Facil eye makeup remover instead.
Jackeline A.
I usually use lots of mascara, liners and shadows and all thought I love and use Honest Beauty makeup I wonder if this makeup remover wipes would stand up to my eye makeup. Help?
Mallory A.
I have sensitive skin and I have been looking for a makeup remover wipe that does not dry out the skin around my eyes. How are the honest beauty makeup remover wipes? Are they gentle on the skin? Contain alcohol?
Christy O.
How well does the honesty brand work? I'm super curious I just don't like the whole membership thing. Can I just make a 1 time purchase?