BY THE HONEST COMPANY

With a botanical blend of chamomile, calendula, yucca root extract and Saponaria, this luxurious formula delivers a fresh, foamy experience that removes dirt and makeup without over-drying skin. Now that's refreshing.

Directions: Dispense 1-2 pumps of cleansing gel. With water, rub hands together to create a gentle foam. Massage onto wet face. Rinse and pat dry. Avoid contact with eyes. Find your balance.

Tips: This multitasking gel cleanser also removes makeup for true one-step cleansing! Washing in the morning + evening results in happy, healthy-looking skin.

Results: In a consumer study of 325 women, after 4 weeks of use:

95% agreed skin felt refreshed and clean after use.
94% agreed skin showed no signs of makeup after use.
85% agreed skin did not feel dry after use.

• Does this product actually leave your skin feeling refreshed and ...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try a natural skin-care regimen for some tim...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Perfect! Does just as it says it will do. It also does well with my sensitive skin, which is a nice change from the usual brands." in 7 reviews
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is a great gel cleaner. It has a great scent and is more than affordable! It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean!
Alyssa G.
This cleanser is so amazing!!! It makes my skin feel great and I couldn't imagine washing my face without it!
Nicole B.
Campbellsville
Honest are amazing products. Great quality , stands for a good purpose ,and organic and chemical free. Love
cham u.
I really didn't loved it, it's ok but to expensive for what it does, this brand has better products
Bayley M.
Very nice especially if you need to travel by airplaneso you don't get it taken away by security
Lemuel S.
Cumming, GA
Not a fan. I thought that this would be good because it's all natural, but it made my skin itch.
Tara D.
Taylorsville , GA
I don't like this all it, maybe because of the gel texture but I was really disappointed in it.
Rachel M.
Tulsa, OK
Nice light scent. Good gel cleanser. Not for acne so I don’t think I would buy this again.
Recibí este producto en una targetbeautybox en travel size. Debo decir que hay que utilizar una gran cantidad para poder hacer espuma y lavar el rostro, esto es un poco molesto ya que otros productos de otras marcas funcionan bastante bien con usar una pequeña porción. Aparte de eso la piel queda con una agradable sensación de limpieza y sin grasa.
Angela J.
Wellington
I received this in a subscription box, and I'm pretty happy with this cleanser. It's light, refreshing and does a good job of removing makeup and washing my face. My face does feel a little tight afterwards which is why this isn't 5 stars. However, a little moisturizer afterwards helps this out. I do recommend this product, especially if you have a little sensitive skin.
Kenyatta W.
Does this product actually leave your skin feeling refreshed and radiant?
Erica W.
Starkville, MS
I've been wanting to try a natural skin-care regimen for some time now. I have been using an Olay cleanser for my very sensitive, combination skin, and it also removes my makeup well. I'd anticipate that with with such a simple ingredient list, this product wouldn't be a concern for my sensitivity, but will this product remove makeup as well?