BY THE HONEST COMPANY

With a botanical blend of chamomile, calendula, yucca root extract and Saponaria, this luxurious formula delivers a fresh, foamy experience that removes dirt and makeup without over-drying skin. Now that's refreshing.

Directions: Dispense 1-2 pumps of cleansing gel. With water, rub hands together to create a gentle foam. Massage onto wet face. Rinse and pat dry. Avoid contact with eyes. Find your balance.

Tips: This multitasking gel cleanser also removes makeup for true one-step cleansing! Washing in the morning + evening results in happy, healthy-looking skin.

Results: In a consumer study of 325 women, after 4 weeks of use:

95% agreed skin felt refreshed and clean after use.
94% agreed skin showed no signs of makeup after use.
85% agreed skin did not feel dry after use.

• Does this product actually leave your skin feeling refres...4 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try a natural skin-care regimen for ...3 Answers
The Honest Co. Refreshingly Clean Gel Cleanser
  • "Perfect! Does just as it says it will do. It also does well with my sensitive skin, which is a nice change from the usual brands." in 7 reviews
Lauren D.
Modesto
This cleanser is awesome and the spray is fantastic with it. Fairly priced and easy to use. It didn't leave an oily residue and it felt clean after the wash
Paola D.
Washington
I have oily skin and this one helped me a lot. It let my skin feeling soft and fresh. I really like this brand and this one is one of my favorite products
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
This cleanser works really well and removed my makeup with no problem. It feels really gentle and doesn't sud much. I was really surprised at the results.
darkskin e.
I love this cleanser! It's very gentle, doesn't lather up but still foams up a bit. It smells cleans and fresh and leaves my skin soft and my pores tiny.
Haley G.
Farmer City, IL
I love the honest company and their bundles and this facial wash is just another great product from them! The packing is sleek and looks nice too
Yvette T.
This cleanser by Honest is awesome. It leaves my face clean and feeling fresh. I definitely recommend it. I have oily skin and it works great!
Lauren S.
Love this! Made my skin feel amazing after every use. And it didn't give me that dry feeling or make my skin feel super oily like others
Steff T.
N Miami Beach, FL
Leaves your skin so soft and bright. Really works on brightening skin and looking like you got a good night of sleep. Worth the price!
Marissa G.
Rochester
Was gentle on my skin. Kind of a small size for the price and left my face feeling dry in the morning, but that's the only complaint.
Brian Lindsay P.
Mountain View
I LOVE the clean gel cleanser! It makes my face feel fresh and clean. It's not left oily or dry. I use this product twice a week.
Kenyatta W.
Does this product actually leave your skin feeling refreshed and radiant?
Erica W.
Starkville, MS
I've been wanting to try a natural skin-care regimen for some time now. I have been using an Olay cleanser for my very sensitive, combination skin, and it also removes my makeup well. I'd anticipate that with with such a simple ingredient list, this product wouldn't be a concern for my sensitivity, but will this product remove makeup as well?

back