BY THE HONEST COMPANY

With a botanical blend of chamomile, calendula, yucca root extract and Saponaria, this luxurious formula delivers a fresh, foamy experience that removes dirt and makeup without over-drying skin. Now that's refreshing.

Directions: Dispense 1-2 pumps of cleansing gel. With water, rub hands together to create a gentle foam. Massage onto wet face. Rinse and pat dry. Avoid contact with eyes. Find your balance.

Tips: This multitasking gel cleanser also removes makeup for true one-step cleansing! Washing in the morning + evening results in happy, healthy-looking skin.

Results: In a consumer study of 325 women, after 4 weeks of use:

95% agreed skin felt refreshed and clean after use.
94% agreed skin showed no signs of makeup after use.
85% agreed skin did not feel dry after use.

• Does this product actually leave your skin feeling refreshed and ...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try a natural skin-care regimen for some tim...2 Answers
The Honest Co. Refreshingly Clean Gel Cleanser
  • "Perfect! Does just as it says it will do. It also does well with my sensitive skin, which is a nice change from the usual brands." in 7 reviews
Nicole R.
I really wanted to love this because I love the Honest Company and the ingredient list. However, this cleanser did not seem to really clean my skin at all and it left it feeling tight, which is especially odd for my combination skin. I will not be using this in the future.
Sarah L.
I'm really not a huge fan of this. I received a sample size in the $5.95 introductory package and it did not agree with my skin. It felt stripped and and scent was also not pleasant
Brianna V.
I really like this face wash. I also use the oil-free moisturizer and it's s good pair. It is gentle on my skin but effective enough to keep it feeling clean and keeps it clear.
Courtney T.
Hamilton, NJ
I like using this face wash in the morning to wake up my skin. Personally, I don't think it does a great job at removing makeup, but for something simple this is nice.
Lauren K.
Fairfax
I initially thought that it was working so well but after a few times of using it, it made my skin feel a bit dry and tight. I dont see my self buying it again and i will use it till i run out but if you have dry skin i recommend not to use it.
Angela R.
I love this face cleanser. Always leaves my skin clean and smooth. This is the only one I found that will help my skin and clear up blemishes & removed makeup.
Lauren D.
Modesto
This cleanser is awesome and the spray is fantastic with it. Fairly priced and easy to use. It didn't leave an oily residue and it felt clean after the wash
Paola D.
Washington
I have oily skin and this one helped me a lot. It let my skin feeling soft and fresh. I really like this brand and this one is one of my favorite products
Haley G.
Farmer City, IL
I love the honest company and their bundles and this facial wash is just another great product from them! The packing is sleek and looks nice too
Yvette T.
This cleanser by Honest is awesome. It leaves my face clean and feeling fresh. I definitely recommend it. I have oily skin and it works great!
Kenyatta W.
Does this product actually leave your skin feeling refreshed and radiant?
Erica W.
Starkville, MS
I've been wanting to try a natural skin-care regimen for some time now. I have been using an Olay cleanser for my very sensitive, combination skin, and it also removes my makeup well. I'd anticipate that with with such a simple ingredient list, this product wouldn't be a concern for my sensitivity, but will this product remove makeup as well?