BY THE HONEST COMPANY

With a botanical blend of chamomile, calendula, yucca root extract and Saponaria, this luxurious formula delivers a fresh, foamy experience that removes dirt and makeup without over-drying skin. Now that's refreshing.

Directions: Dispense 1-2 pumps of cleansing gel. With water, rub hands together to create a gentle foam. Massage onto wet face. Rinse and pat dry. Avoid contact with eyes. Find your balance.

Tips: This multitasking gel cleanser also removes makeup for true one-step cleansing! Washing in the morning + evening results in happy, healthy-looking skin.

Results: In a consumer study of 325 women, after 4 weeks of use:

95% agreed skin felt refreshed and clean after use.
94% agreed skin showed no signs of makeup after use.
85% agreed skin did not feel dry after use.

• Does this product actually leave your skin feeling refreshed and ...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try a natural skin-care regimen for some tim...2 Answers
The Honest Co. Refreshingly Clean Gel Cleanser
  • "Perfect! Does just as it says it will do. It also does well with my sensitive skin, which is a nice change from the usual brands." in 7 reviews
Mariel M.
Azusa, CA
I first saw the honest company at target and was curious to try it. I really love it, ive tried mostly all the product except the ones for babies but once i have kids I know which brand to trust. I will keep buying this product and definitely recommend it to others
ragan c.
stonewall
Anything by the Honest Company you are guaranteed to get the best! Everything is safe for anybody and everybody and always gives you the best results. It is not expensive at all and is totally worth it. i sill definitely be buying more Honest Gel Cleanser as well as other things by the Honest Company
Dru M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
love this travel friendly product. my husband and i dont do a whole lot of traveling but when we do i like all my this easy and accessible. this product does it for me ! i would recommend to anyone who travels and need something to throw in your bag and go!
Blessing B.
I like the clean scent of this cleanser and how gentle it feels on my skin. This is ideal for those with sensitive skin, the packaging is nice and a sample size will last you about a month. In the future I might purchase the full-size.
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
I thought this was a fairly good cleanser. It cleaned my skin for a gentle clean. This is the first time I've used this product. Comes in a convenient small travel size for over night bags. I would consider buying again.
Janilah S.
ORANGE PARK, FL
YOU HAVE TO STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND GET THIS CLEANSER!!!😱😱😱this cleanser is a life saver, my friend referred me to this one, and even though I don't use it as often, when I do use it , it's a beauty!
Stepher D.
Newnan, GA
Absolutely nothing has worked for my acne when it comes to face wash. I got this in a sample size and it has changed my opinion on face wash. I truly can see an immediate difference and I'm so grateful
Alexis S.
Azle, TX
At first I didn't know what to think, it's nothing amazing. But it gets the job done with out being harsh or drying. I've come back to this recently and forgot why i had stopped using it.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
This face wash is really simple and gentle, which isn't a perfect match for my combination skin. It get's the job done but I don't feel like its strong enough to really clean the oil and makeup off my skin. I've been using this in the morning because I am less concerned about getting a deep-clean then. It smells really nice, like lavender oil, but is a little watery to me.. I would prefer it to be a bit thicker of a gel. My skin feels hydrated and soft after, but again, not super clean. I would recommend this for someone with sensitive or dry skin looking for a gentle cleanser.
Jessica L.
Mount Rainier, MD
My current favorite cleanser! I'm on my third bottle, and they last a good long time. I like how this makes my skin feel nice and clean without ever leaving it feeling over dry.
Kenyatta W.
Does this product actually leave your skin feeling refreshed and radiant?
Erica W.
Starkville, MS
I've been wanting to try a natural skin-care regimen for some time now. I have been using an Olay cleanser for my very sensitive, combination skin, and it also removes my makeup well. I'd anticipate that with with such a simple ingredient list, this product wouldn't be a concern for my sensitivity, but will this product remove makeup as well?