BY THE HONEST COMPANY

With a botanical blend of chamomile, calendula, yucca root extract and Saponaria, this luxurious formula delivers a fresh, foamy experience that removes dirt and makeup without over-drying skin. Now that's refreshing.

Directions: Dispense 1-2 pumps of cleansing gel. With water, rub hands together to create a gentle foam. Massage onto wet face. Rinse and pat dry. Avoid contact with eyes. Find your balance.

Tips: This multitasking gel cleanser also removes makeup for true one-step cleansing! Washing in the morning + evening results in happy, healthy-looking skin.

Results: In a consumer study of 325 women, after 4 weeks of use:

95% agreed skin felt refreshed and clean after use.
94% agreed skin showed no signs of makeup after use.
85% agreed skin did not feel dry after use.

• Does this product actually leave your skin feeling refres...4 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try a natural skin-care regimen for ...3 Answers
The Honest Co. Refreshingly Clean Gel Cleanser
  • "Perfect! Does just as it says it will do. It also does well with my sensitive skin, which is a nice change from the usual brands." in 7 reviews
Darah H.
New Albany, IN
I got a sample size in a Sephora play box and love the gentle and fresh clean it gives my face. I like to use in the morning to remove any excess built up oil from over night . The smell is natural and great too
Kelly M.
My new go to face wash! I have combination skin and with this product I don’t have areas too dry or too oily. I wash morning and night followed by a moisturizer. There is no burn or chemical smell like with other products. It also does not leave behind any residue.
Shannon S.
This cleanser cleans very well and has a nice, light fragrance. However, after every use, my face feels extremely tight and dry. It's good at getting your face clean, and removing makeup, but I have to use a lot of it at one time, and I don't like the dryness.
Ashley L.
This gel cleanser foams up very well. It smells super good. And it leaves your skin feeling so smooth when you pat to dry I am so surprised on how much I love this. You can get it at target.
raquel b.
Appleton, WI
I Just purchased this cleaner because I ran out want something natural and similar to what I was using, I have very fair and sensitive skin and it lathered nicely and did not burn or sting my skin. It's also smells very therapeutic felt like I was at the spa
Clarke D.
Loved this product. I started using this when I was pregnant, it really helped during all those skin changes. I usually have a very oily t-zone so it was great for those days but also when I was pregnant I went through a long period of not being oily at all and it was still gentle enough for those times.
Caroline B.
Duluth
This product is mild enough that it doesn't cause extreme dryness and break outs, but it's effective enough to remove all my makeup and it smells wonderful. I love Honest Beauty because of how they use natural ingredients. I will be buying this again.
Mariel M.
Azusa, CA
I first saw the honest company at target and was curious to try it. I really love it, ive tried mostly all the product except the ones for babies but once i have kids I know which brand to trust. I will keep buying this product and definitely recommend it to others
ragan c.
stonewall
Anything by the Honest Company you are guaranteed to get the best! Everything is safe for anybody and everybody and always gives you the best results. It is not expensive at all and is totally worth it. i sill definitely be buying more Honest Gel Cleanser as well as other things by the Honest Company
Blessing B.
I like the clean scent of this cleanser and how gentle it feels on my skin. This is ideal for those with sensitive skin, the packaging is nice and a sample size will last you about a month. In the future I might purchase the full-size.
Kenyatta W.
Does this product actually leave your skin feeling refreshed and radiant?
Erica W.
Starkville, MS
I've been wanting to try a natural skin-care regimen for some time now. I have been using an Olay cleanser for my very sensitive, combination skin, and it also removes my makeup well. I'd anticipate that with with such a simple ingredient list, this product wouldn't be a concern for my sensitivity, but will this product remove makeup as well?