BY THE HONEST COMPANY

With a botanical blend of chamomile, calendula, yucca root extract and Saponaria, this luxurious formula delivers a fresh, foamy experience that removes dirt and makeup without over-drying skin. Now that's refreshing.

Directions: Dispense 1-2 pumps of cleansing gel. With water, rub hands together to create a gentle foam. Massage onto wet face. Rinse and pat dry. Avoid contact with eyes. Find your balance.

Tips: This multitasking gel cleanser also removes makeup for true one-step cleansing! Washing in the morning + evening results in happy, healthy-looking skin.

Results: In a consumer study of 325 women, after 4 weeks of use:

95% agreed skin felt refreshed and clean after use.
94% agreed skin showed no signs of makeup after use.
85% agreed skin did not feel dry after use.

• Does this product actually leave your skin feeling refreshed and ...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try a natural skin-care regimen for some tim...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Perfect! Does just as it says it will do. It also does well with my sensitive skin, which is a nice change from the usual brands." in 7 reviews
Kristen I.
Bakersfield , CA
I like using this cleanser in the morning when I want a gentle cleanse, and not a full on foam cleanser which I use at night. It is very very gentle on the skin and leaves my face feeling soft. For a quick cleansing, this is great, but if you want something to really break down any dirt id use a foam wash over this.
Reva P.
Jacksonville
I honestly love every product I have ever bought from the honest company! I love that most of the ingredients are ones I can pronounce and I don't have to worry about what I'm putting on my face, skin or in my home! If you are in the market for a great skincare remedy, this is the way to go
Brooke C.
Mcdonough, GA
This feels very nice. It doesn't do much for acne but does make your face feel very clean and nice. It's not harsh. Very light. I like the clean look of the packaging. I wouldn't buy it again just because of the fact I need more of a acne wash. But if you don't have acne this feels great!
Jessie J.
Bellingham, WA
I live by this. I got a sample fell in love and purchased the full bottle multiple times. A little priced. Effective. Unscented. Gentle. The ONLY issue I have with it is it doesn't exfoliate or feel like its penetrating the pores deep enough. This got rid of my acne. Love honest beauty
Stephine R.
Virgina
I really do like this brand but I was really disappointed to hear that they use chemicals.. i'm not supposed to be in their wholw selling point .. packaging is nice the products nice the lies are not.  Improvement would be to not lie about their products&  to take the chemicals out
Sheniqua M.
Oviedo, FL
I order the travel kit and it came with the travel size facial cleanser and I must say it's really good!!! It's not too thick and smelly! It's very light and cleanses my face very well! I would recommend using the honest facial moisturizer with it as well! Very good stuff!!
Kelly M.
My new go to face wash! I have combination skin and with this product I don’t have areas too dry or too oily. I wash morning and night followed by a moisturizer. There is no burn or chemical smell like with other products. It also does not leave behind any residue.
Shannon S.
This cleanser cleans very well and has a nice, light fragrance. However, after every use, my face feels extremely tight and dry. It's good at getting your face clean, and removing makeup, but I have to use a lot of it at one time, and I don't like the dryness.
raquel b.
Appleton, WI
I Just purchased this cleaner because I ran out want something natural and similar to what I was using, I have very fair and sensitive skin and it lathered nicely and did not burn or sting my skin. It's also smells very therapeutic felt like I was at the spa
Clarke D.
Loved this product. I started using this when I was pregnant, it really helped during all those skin changes. I usually have a very oily t-zone so it was great for those days but also when I was pregnant I went through a long period of not being oily at all and it was still gentle enough for those times.
Kenyatta W.
Does this product actually leave your skin feeling refreshed and radiant?
Erica W.
Starkville, MS
I've been wanting to try a natural skin-care regimen for some time now. I have been using an Olay cleanser for my very sensitive, combination skin, and it also removes my makeup well. I'd anticipate that with with such a simple ingredient list, this product wouldn't be a concern for my sensitivity, but will this product remove makeup as well?