BY THE HONEST COMPANY

With a botanical blend of chamomile, calendula, yucca root extract and Saponaria, this luxurious formula delivers a fresh, foamy experience that removes dirt and makeup without over-drying skin. Now that's refreshing.

Directions: Dispense 1-2 pumps of cleansing gel. With water, rub hands together to create a gentle foam. Massage onto wet face. Rinse and pat dry. Avoid contact with eyes. Find your balance.

Tips: This multitasking gel cleanser also removes makeup for true one-step cleansing! Washing in the morning + evening results in happy, healthy-looking skin.

Results: In a consumer study of 325 women, after 4 weeks of use:

95% agreed skin felt refreshed and clean after use.
94% agreed skin showed no signs of makeup after use.
85% agreed skin did not feel dry after use.

• Does this product actually leave your skin feeling refres...4 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try a natural skin-care regimen for ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Perfect! Does just as it says it will do. It also does well with my sensitive skin, which is a nice change from the usual brands." in 7 reviews
ashlee p.
This gel cleanser is gentle and smells delightful. I got it in a sample size and enjoyed it. I feel like it did not remove my oily face as easily as the others I have tried and it could’ve foamed up more. But other than that I loved this cleanser.
Veronica M.
Harrisburg Pennsylvania
I really enjoyed using this facial product!! It leaves a truly clean refreshing feel on your face! I recommend using it with their even brighter moisturizer because using it daily, it does give you a beautiful glow! The reason why I gave it 4 stars is because they are a little pricy. But I would deff use it again!
Krissy W.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this face wash! It smells amazing and isn’t harsh on my skin. I’ve noticed that I don’t break out using it. It’s a fantastic price for how great it is. I love to pair it with Honest Beauty Younger Face Deep Hydration Cream during the harsh winter and Honest Beauty Even Brighter Everyday Moisturizer for the other seasons.
Kristin N.
Pt Pleas Bch, NJ
My favorite thing about this cleanser is the smell. It’s very natural smelling, like chamomile. I decided to try this as a natural alternative to face cleansers and I’m satisfied. I purchased at target for 18 dollars which is a little pricy but a little goes a long way it’ll last a while.
Samantha B.
Lodi , CA
I loved The Honest brand initially when I stared it. After about 3-4 months my face began to have a rash that was basically coming out of my pores. It just kept getting worse and I didn’t realize why until I stopped using it. So unfortunately I stopped and started ProACTIV. This brand even manages my hormonal monthly acne. It’s amazing
Kristen I.
Bakersfield, CA
I like using this cleanser in the morning when I want a gentle cleanse, and not a full on foam cleanser which I use at night. It is very very gentle on the skin and leaves my face feeling soft. For a quick cleansing, this is great, but if you want something to really break down any dirt id use a foam wash over this.
Reva P.
Jacksonville
I honestly love every product I have ever bought from the honest company! I love that most of the ingredients are ones I can pronounce and I don't have to worry about what I'm putting on my face, skin or in my home! If you are in the market for a great skincare remedy, this is the way to go
Jessie J.
Bellingham, WA
I live by this. I got a sample fell in love and purchased the full bottle multiple times. A little priced. Effective. Unscented. Gentle. The ONLY issue I have with it is it doesn't exfoliate or feel like its penetrating the pores deep enough. This got rid of my acne. Love honest beauty
Stephine R.
Virgina
I really do like this brand but I was really disappointed to hear that they use chemicals.. i'm not supposed to be in their wholw selling point .. packaging is nice the products nice the lies are not.  Improvement would be to not lie about their products&  to take the chemicals out
Sheniqua M.
Oviedo, FL
I order the travel kit and it came with the travel size facial cleanser and I must say it's really good!!! It's not too thick and smelly! It's very light and cleanses my face very well! I would recommend using the honest facial moisturizer with it as well! Very good stuff!!
Kenyatta W.
Does this product actually leave your skin feeling refreshed and radiant?
Erica W.
Starkville, MS
I've been wanting to try a natural skin-care regimen for some time now. I have been using an Olay cleanser for my very sensitive, combination skin, and it also removes my makeup well. I'd anticipate that with with such a simple ingredient list, this product wouldn't be a concern for my sensitivity, but will this product remove makeup as well?