BY THE HONEST COMPANY

With a botanical blend of chamomile, calendula, yucca root extract and Saponaria, this luxurious formula delivers a fresh, foamy experience that removes dirt and makeup without over-drying skin. Now that's refreshing.

Directions: Dispense 1-2 pumps of cleansing gel. With water, rub hands together to create a gentle foam. Massage onto wet face. Rinse and pat dry. Avoid contact with eyes. Find your balance.

Tips: This multitasking gel cleanser also removes makeup for true one-step cleansing! Washing in the morning + evening results in happy, healthy-looking skin.

Results: In a consumer study of 325 women, after 4 weeks of use:

95% agreed skin felt refreshed and clean after use.
94% agreed skin showed no signs of makeup after use.
85% agreed skin did not feel dry after use.

• Does this product actually leave your skin feeling refres...4 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try a natural skin-care regimen for ...3 Answers
The Honest Co. Refreshingly Clean Gel Cleanser
  • "Perfect! Does just as it says it will do. It also does well with my sensitive skin, which is a nice change from the usual brands." in 7 reviews
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
This huh honest beauty product is really light and gentle on the skin. You dont need much to wash your face. All you need a is dime size amount with water to create a gentle foam. This product helps to keep your skin clean, clear and free from blemishes. This facial cleanser is a bit pricey, yet I do recommend
Meredith A.
Louisiana
This gel cleanser is great I actually first used it as a sample and I fell in love with it. It gives your skin a fresh clean feeling. I stoped using my other cleanser I had because I liked this one so much. I would recommend this purchase. I have oily skin and it help take away that oil so I don’t break out as bad. Great product.
Laurel A.
Bedford, TX
This face wash dries me out. My face feels super tight and uncomfortable after washing. One good thing is that it does remove the vast majority of my makeup. I'm glad I only got a sample size of this and didn't spend a ton of money on a regular sized bottle. I might keep this as a backup cleanser in case.
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I purchased this cleanser at my local Target.  This cleanser is a clear gel and it has a really strong herbal scent.  It doesn't have much lather power but it does rinse cleanly.  My face feels clean but not soft.  I have to be honest I have not all that impressed with the Honest Beauty products.
Jade L.
Bellevue
First of all it doesn't even lather or create suds when you use it. It doesn't remove all my makeup no matter how much of it I use. It makes my skin crispy dry after I dry off. It isn't even a gel???? It's literally a normal soap like product. I used an entire bottle just to be fair and let me tell you it sucks.
Jessie S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I really enjoyed this cleanser . I love how natural and gentle it is on my skin. I will be buying this again in the future . My face felt really clean and oil free. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a more natural cleanser.
Lauren S.
Lancaster, CA
This is a great everyday cleanser if you have normal or combination skin. Its a gentle and refreshing gel cleanser that foams up nicely. Nothing earth shattering about this product, but it did the job and felt nice.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This is amazing and gentle!!! I found it at ulta and I was excited to try it!!! It wasn’t even that expensive either! I ended up going back and buying another bottle the very next day just to have it in my stash!
Shannon R.
I got this in a target box once and I love it. It is a little runny, but it makes my face feel nice and clean without over drying. I will be purchasing more when I run out of what I currently have.
Michelle L.
Cottage Grove, OR
I received this product in a kit from Honest. While it didn't seem to do anything to harm my skin, exactly, I didn't feel like it improved my skin at all. It has the smell of a cheap lotion you would buy at the dollar store--which makes me suspicious of the ingredients. It needs a bit of something added to work on that overly chemically harsh smell. It didn't leave a residue on my skin, however, which is always a bonus.
Kenyatta W.
Does this product actually leave your skin feeling refreshed and radiant?
Erica W.
Starkville, MS
I've been wanting to try a natural skin-care regimen for some time now. I have been using an Olay cleanser for my very sensitive, combination skin, and it also removes my makeup well. I'd anticipate that with with such a simple ingredient list, this product wouldn't be a concern for my sensitivity, but will this product remove makeup as well?

back