BY THE HONEST COMPANY

With a botanical blend of chamomile, calendula, yucca root extract and Saponaria, this luxurious formula delivers a fresh, foamy experience that removes dirt and makeup without over-drying skin. Now that's refreshing.

Directions: Dispense 1-2 pumps of cleansing gel. With water, rub hands together to create a gentle foam. Massage onto wet face. Rinse and pat dry. Avoid contact with eyes. Find your balance.

Tips: This multitasking gel cleanser also removes makeup for true one-step cleansing! Washing in the morning + evening results in happy, healthy-looking skin.

Results: In a consumer study of 325 women, after 4 weeks of use:

95% agreed skin felt refreshed and clean after use.
94% agreed skin showed no signs of makeup after use.
85% agreed skin did not feel dry after use.

• Does this product actually leave your skin feeling refreshed and ...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try a natural skin-care regimen for some tim...2 Answers
The Honest Co. Refreshingly Clean Gel Cleanser
  • "Perfect! Does just as it says it will do. It also does well with my sensitive skin, which is a nice change from the usual brands." in 7 reviews
Darah H.
New Albany, IN
I got a sample size in a Sephora play box and love the gentle and fresh clean it gives my face. I like to use in the morning to remove any excess built up oil from over night . The smell is natural and great too
Samantha B.
Lodi, CA
I loved The Honest brand initially when I stared it. After about 3-4 months my face began to have a rash that was basically coming out of my pores. It just kept getting worse and I didn’t realize why until I stopped using it. So unfortunately I stopped and started ProACTIV. This brand even manages my hormonal monthly acne. It’s amazing
Trina S.
This face wash is awesome. It is very gentle which is great for my sensitive and oily skin that is prone to breakouts. While using this product my face cleared up and stayed clear and didn't feel so oily. It does not dry out my skin and leaves it feeling soft and clean. I would recommend it especially for people with sensitive skin.
Krissy W.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this face wash! It smells amazing and isn’t harsh on my skin. I’ve noticed that I don’t break out using it. It’s a fantastic price for how great it is. I love to pair it with Honest Beauty Younger Face Deep Hydration Cream during the harsh winter and Honest Beauty Even Brighter Everyday Moisturizer for the other seasons.
Lauren S.
Lancaster, CA
This is a great everyday cleanser if you have normal or combination skin. Its a gentle and refreshing gel cleanser that foams up nicely. Nothing earth shattering about this product, but it did the job and felt nice.
Samantha B.
Lodi, CA
I am not a fan at all because of the damage it did over time to my skin. It was a little too pricey but I wanted to try it. Now I wish I wouldn’t have. It def took more from me than they gave me. Never will buy again.
Cailie K.
Center City, MN
This cleanser has a delightful, natural scent. It foamed up very nicely. I was impressed at first but then found that it made my skin really dry. A bit disappointed.
Michelle L.
Cottage Grove, OR
I received this product in a kit from Honest. While it didn't seem to do anything to harm my skin, exactly, I didn't feel like it improved my skin at all. It has the smell of a cheap lotion you would buy at the dollar store--which makes me suspicious of the ingredients. It needs a bit of something added to work on that overly chemically harsh smell. It didn't leave a residue on my skin, however, which is always a bonus.
Veronica M.
Hummelstown, PA
I really enjoyed using this facial product!! It leaves a truly clean refreshing feel on your face! I recommend using it with their even brighter moisturizer because using it daily, it does give you a beautiful glow! The reason why I gave it 4 stars is because they are a little pricy. But I would deff use it again!
Kristen I.
Bakersfield , CA
I like using this cleanser in the morning when I want a gentle cleanse, and not a full on foam cleanser which I use at night. It is very very gentle on the skin and leaves my face feeling soft. For a quick cleansing, this is great, but if you want something to really break down any dirt id use a foam wash over this.
Kenyatta W.
Does this product actually leave your skin feeling refreshed and radiant?
Erica W.
Starkville, MS
I've been wanting to try a natural skin-care regimen for some time now. I have been using an Olay cleanser for my very sensitive, combination skin, and it also removes my makeup well. I'd anticipate that with with such a simple ingredient list, this product wouldn't be a concern for my sensitivity, but will this product remove makeup as well?