BY THE HONEST COMPANY

With a botanical blend of chamomile, calendula, yucca root extract and Saponaria, this luxurious formula delivers a fresh, foamy experience that removes dirt and makeup without over-drying skin. Now that's refreshing.

Directions: Dispense 1-2 pumps of cleansing gel. With water, rub hands together to create a gentle foam. Massage onto wet face. Rinse and pat dry. Avoid contact with eyes. Find your balance.

Tips: This multitasking gel cleanser also removes makeup for true one-step cleansing! Washing in the morning + evening results in happy, healthy-looking skin.

Results: In a consumer study of 325 women, after 4 weeks of use:

95% agreed skin felt refreshed and clean after use.
94% agreed skin showed no signs of makeup after use.
85% agreed skin did not feel dry after use.

• Does this product actually leave your skin feeling refres...4 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try a natural skin-care regimen for ...3 Answers
The Honest Co. Refreshingly Clean Gel Cleanser
  • "Perfect! Does just as it says it will do. It also does well with my sensitive skin, which is a nice change from the usual brands." in 7 reviews
Christina R.
Netcong, NJ
I bought this on a whim at the Ulta checkout lane because I loved the simplistic packaging, it was only $8.00, and because I have no self control, but it allowed me to introduce myself to the brand, so I can't complain that much! Let me tell you, it was a great introduction! I kept this in the shower at my boyfriend's house and loved cleansing my face with it. The scent is a very fresh and zesty citrus smell and it became one of those products I looked forward to opening up because the smell was divine! I love that the ingredients of this product are those I can pronounce, so I do feel good about putting in on my face! I will definitely repurchase sometime in the future!
Beauty R.
This cleanser is so refreshing! I use it on days when my skin is too dry for my salicylic acid wash but not dry enough to use a moisturizing wash. It is the perfect in between face wash . Which is why I usually take it with me for short stays away it won’t leave my face too oily nor too dry and it’s non irritating. The ingredients are all natural and non toxic excellent green beauty product🌠. I already have one of these on stand by and plan keeping this in my routine rotation for sure.
Erica H.
Pasadena , TX
Not a big fan of the honest beauty products . I received this in my target beauty box that I get monthly. This product just wasn’t for me I don’t like how it left my skin feeling also didn’t like the smell either . This is something I wouldn’t buy happy I got to test it out before spending a lot of money on it !
Sarah W.
I’m not over concerned with organic products, so I’m upfront about that. I received this in a beauty box from target and probably wouldn’t buy it. I didn’t fee as clean and fresh after using it as I do with several other products. I also can’t imagine justifying the price for something that I didn’t fee like was really doing a good job.
Tonya A.
Fayetteville , NC
My new found love after having my daughter. This cleanser doesn’t dry out your skin but leaves it feeling clean and so soft. The smell isn’t overpowering like other brands. Although it’s pricey and I can only get it online it’s definitely worth the money.
Dekilah N.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I tried a trial size of this from one of the Target Beauty Boxes and I really like it. It lathers up nicely in my hands and leaves my face feeling clean, but not dried out.

It does have a bit of a fragrance, but I found it was very light and I actually enjoyed it.

Definitely recommended.
Priscilla
I love this face wash!! It smells amazing! It’s also very gentle but does a great job. It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean just as a face wash should. I got this product as a sample in a Target beauty box and am definitely going to purchase a full sized bottle.
Lexy 🎀.
Youngstown, Ohio
I bought a small sample of this, but I would absolutely buy a larger bottle. It seems it lasts quite a while as just a little goes a long way. The cleanser is simple and gentle and has a really intoxicatingly “clean” smell. After using it I feel refreshed.
STEPHENEE S.
I love this product! I have incredibly oily & sensitive skin. I have tried every product under the sun & I usually end up too dry or still oily never a happy medium - until this!! My skin feels clean, soft, and not oily at all! It has a wonderful lather which I love. It only takes a tiny amount to cover your entire face. They sell it at Target & also on The Honest Company’s website. It’s great to know that my face feels amazing & it’s not covered in harmful chemicals.
Amanda S.
Warwick, RI
I got a sample of this cleanser in a Target baby box and I love it. I have very acne prone skin and there’s a very small list of cleansers that doesn’t aggravate it. I plan to buy more when it runs out and try more of their products
Kenyatta W.
Does this product actually leave your skin feeling refreshed and radiant?
Erica W.
Starkville, MS
I've been wanting to try a natural skin-care regimen for some time now. I have been using an Olay cleanser for my very sensitive, combination skin, and it also removes my makeup well. I'd anticipate that with with such a simple ingredient list, this product wouldn't be a concern for my sensitivity, but will this product remove makeup as well?