BY THE HONEST COMPANY

With a botanical blend of chamomile, calendula, yucca root extract and Saponaria, this luxurious formula delivers a fresh, foamy experience that removes dirt and makeup without over-drying skin. Now that's refreshing.

Directions: Dispense 1-2 pumps of cleansing gel. With water, rub hands together to create a gentle foam. Massage onto wet face. Rinse and pat dry. Avoid contact with eyes. Find your balance.

Tips: This multitasking gel cleanser also removes makeup for true one-step cleansing! Washing in the morning + evening results in happy, healthy-looking skin.

Results: In a consumer study of 325 women, after 4 weeks of use:

95% agreed skin felt refreshed and clean after use.
94% agreed skin showed no signs of makeup after use.
85% agreed skin did not feel dry after use.

• Does this product actually leave your skin feeling refreshed and ...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try a natural skin-care regimen for some tim...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Christina R.
Budd Lake, NJ
I bought this on a whim at the Ulta checkout lane because I loved the simplistic packaging, it was only $8.00, and because I have no self control, but it allowed me to introduce myself to the brand, so I can't complain that much! Let me tell you, it was a great introduction! I kept this in the shower at my boyfriend's house and loved cleansing my face with it. The scent is a very fresh and zesty citrus smell and it became one of those products I looked forward to opening up because the smell was divine! I love that the ingredients of this product are those I can pronounce, so I do feel good about putting in on my face! I will definitely repurchase sometime in the future!
Sarah W.
I’m not over concerned with organic products, so I’m upfront about that. I received this in a beauty box from target and probably wouldn’t buy it. I didn’t fee as clean and fresh after using it as I do with several other products. I also can’t imagine justifying the price for something that I didn’t fee like was really doing a good job.
Ashlee P.
This gel cleanser is gentle and smells delightful. I got it in a sample size and enjoyed it. I feel like it did not remove my oily face as easily as the others I have tried and it could’ve foamed up more. But other than that I loved this cleanser.
Dekilah N.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I tried a trial size of this from one of the Target Beauty Boxes and I really like it. It lathers up nicely in my hands and leaves my face feeling clean, but not dried out.

It does have a bit of a fragrance, but I found it was very light and I actually enjoyed it.

Definitely recommended.
Kristin N.
Pt Pleas Bch, NJ
My favorite thing about this cleanser is the smell. It’s very natural smelling, like chamomile. I decided to try this as a natural alternative to face cleansers and I’m satisfied. I purchased at target for 18 dollars which is a little pricy but a little goes a long way it’ll last a while.
Ashley L.
This gel cleanser foams up very well. It smells super good. And it leaves your skin feeling so smooth when you pat to dry I am so surprised on how much I love this. You can get it at target.
Stephenee S.
I love this product! I have incredibly oily & sensitive skin. I have tried every product under the sun & I usually end up too dry or still oily never a happy medium - until this!! My skin feels clean, soft, and not oily at all! It has a wonderful lather which I love. It only takes a tiny amount to cover your entire face. They sell it at Target & also on The Honest Company’s website. It’s great to know that my face feels amazing & it’s not covered in harmful chemicals.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
This huh honest beauty product is really light and gentle on the skin. You dont need much to wash your face. All you need a is dime size amount with water to create a gentle foam. This product helps to keep your skin clean, clear and free from blemishes. This facial cleanser is a bit pricey, yet I do recommend
Samantha B.
Lodi, CA
I loved The Honest brand initially when I stared it. After about 3-4 months my face began to have a rash that was basically coming out of my pores. It just kept getting worse and I didn’t realize why until I stopped using it. So unfortunately I stopped and started ProACTIV. This brand even manages my hormonal monthly acne. It’s amazing
Trina S.
This face wash is awesome. It is very gentle which is great for my sensitive and oily skin that is prone to breakouts. While using this product my face cleared up and stayed clear and didn't feel so oily. It does not dry out my skin and leaves it feeling soft and clean. I would recommend it especially for people with sensitive skin.
Kenyatta W.
Does this product actually leave your skin feeling refreshed and radiant?
Erica W.
Starkville, MS
I've been wanting to try a natural skin-care regimen for some time now. I have been using an Olay cleanser for my very sensitive, combination skin, and it also removes my makeup well. I'd anticipate that with with such a simple ingredient list, this product wouldn't be a concern for my sensitivity, but will this product remove makeup as well?