BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Find Tissue, Toilet Paper And Cotton Balls at Target.com! The Honest Company Toilet Paper 12 Double Rolls

Samantha A.
i absolutely love anything honest company. i've had problems with their diapers before but i love their toilet paper too. its actually soft and you don't need a lot of sheets to get the job done. a bit on the high end side of the toilet paper game, but good to try at least once.
Ashley O.
Papillion
I love that the honest company is really trying to the impact out amount of waste to help the environment. The tissues was a bit pricey, and my opinion it was pretty soft and not too thin. It just didn’t live up to my normal brand name expectations so I probably will not buy this until the formula gets a little better.
Gaila B.
Batesville , AR
I hate to be the one to not write a good review but this one I just have too. I'm a huge supporter of the honest company products but these disappointed me. These were so cheap feeling and I felt like I have to use double the amount of towels when using these for anything. I really wish they were better quality for the price.
Nicole S.
Sonora, CA
Cute toilet paper? In a cute package?! Whooodathunkit?! Now if only they would print those cute little designs on it like the diapers, then I would really be down to spend the little extra this costs. I mean I am not very snobby on tp. It's clean, does the trick... but come on honest co. Decorative prints! Lol
Danielle B.
Ormond Beach, FL
Saving the environment is very important to me, as it is to The Honest Company. I love their toilet paper because it's environmentally friendly and is still soft to the touch. You can feel good about using it and feel even better after using it!
Amy C.
Strongsville
I'm so happy with this product it was extremely affordable and was great quality for the price was very effective and I honestly had no disappointments in the product I would definitely recommend this to a friend
Leila A.
This is the best toilet paper ever! I used to purchase it at target but they stopped carrying it! I can't find it anywhere not but if I do I will surely be getting this again! It is soft and gets the job done!
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
These are a great premium toilet paper for both quality and the amount they help the environment! Anything recycled is awesome. Love the Honest Company and what they do to change the consumer game! Yes I recommend!
Sarah H.
This was the first Honest Company product I decided to use. I'm very particular when it comes to TP (without explaining specifics of why) this product is a great product that has paper durable to do what it needs to without being SO thick that it clogs your toilet - or only lasts a day in the bathroom because there is less per roll. It also didn't have the extra fluff that flies when you use it. I was really impressed with this product and will continue to try other honest products as a result!
Maribel M.
Looked soft, felt soft but it falls apart basically upon contact. Definitely will not purchase again. Upon opening the package a friend of mine used it in lieu of facial tissue/Kleenex to wipe her watery eyes from her seasonal allergies, it basically fell apart and she ended up with pieces of tissue on her eye area. If it was that bad wiping tears, I don't want to know how bad it would be to use for what it's actually meant for. I took the whole pack to the office and no one cared for it either.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
What, they make toilet paper too? Let me just go ahead and have my pay check direct deposited to the Honest Company.
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Is this soft or rough?
Daphnne C.
I haven't seen this at my local target... How much do they run? I love every other honest product I have tried so now I will be on the hunt for this. What brand would this be comparable to? 2 ply? Give me the details!!!