BY THE HONEST COMPANY #38 in Toilet Paper

Find Tissue, Toilet Paper And Cotton Balls at Target.com! The Honest Company Toilet Paper 12 Double Rolls

Samantha A.
Burton, MI
i absolutely love anything honest company. i've had problems with their diapers before but i love their toilet paper too. its actually soft and you don't need a lot of sheets to get the job done. a bit on the high end side of the toilet paper game, but good to try at least once.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
These are a great premium toilet paper for both quality and the amount they help the environment! Anything recycled is awesome. Love the Honest Company and what they do to change the consumer game! Yes I recommend!
Victoria r.
i love this brand, and company they make amazing products and this is one of them. great for sensitive skin types and is super soft as well. recommend product/company
Alisen F.
Coventry Twp, OH
All natural, recycled product! Very soft! Only con is I wish there were double rolls. Very effective cleaning! Price is about average compared to other brands. I would most definitely recommend this product to others!
Hattie C.
Best TP out there, hands down. Feels good, and love supporting a wholesome company like The Honest Company. Can be a little pricey but you don't have to worry about harmful chemicals or dyes in any intimate areas of the body! Would recommend to anyone.
Michaela R.
LAKEPORT, CA
Honest paper towels are a great household product. Definitely a Pro for absorbing spills and everyday messes. Effective in picking up and aborbing liquids. Somewhat affordable.
Gaila B.
Batesville , AR
I hate to be the one to not write a good review but this one I just have too. I'm a huge supporter of the honest company products but these disappointed me. These were so cheap feeling and I felt like I have to use double the amount of towels when using these for anything. I really wish they were better quality for the price.
Nicole S.
Sonora, CA
Cute toilet paper? In a cute package?! Whooodathunkit?! Now if only they would print those cute little designs on it like the diapers, then I would really be down to spend the little extra this costs. I mean I am not very snobby on tp. It's clean, does the trick... but come on honest co. Decorative prints! Lol
Tai H.
This product is great and you do get what you pay for but the price for some of their products is too rich for my blood you'll be literally flushing money down the toliet. But overall great great brand and if youbdomt mind spending an extra few dollars then this is a good buy.
Danielle B.
Ormond Beach, FL
Saving the environment is very important to me, as it is to The Honest Company. I love their toilet paper because it's environmentally friendly and is still soft to the touch. You can feel good about using it and feel even better after using it!
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
What, they make toilet paper too? Let me just go ahead and have my pay check direct deposited to the Honest Company.
Daphnne C.
I haven't seen this at my local target... How much do they run? I love every other honest product I have tried so now I will be on the hunt for this. What brand would this be comparable to? 2 ply? Give me the details!!!
Veronica S.