BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Find Tissue, Toilet Paper And Cotton Balls at Target.com! The Honest Co. 2 ea Paper Towels

Kimberly D.
Bend, OR
I liked that these were free and clear of any chemicals and dyes. However I felt like I had to use a lot more than I do with other paper towels and at a higher price point it just didn't make much sense to repurchase. The absorbency left a lot to be desired, I was using 3 sheets for a 1 sheet job. Not a big fan
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Bought these because they were recycled and trying to be better about buying more recycled items, and I wasn’t disappointed with the quality! Very soft premium toilet paper that’s just as effective as it is environmentally friendly.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
I'm sure these are my favorite paper towels because this is one of my favorite brands of all time, but I'm honestly I felt like these were the best, most absorbent paper towels I've ever used. I saw these while in target one day, so of course I bought them. Seriously though, I'm so picky about my cleaning products, and these are so good. It was actually impressive how much 1 sheet could clean up. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Jessica S.
Longview, WA
Eco friendly is where it's at! These paper towels hold up to the name brand competitors! Quality product that is good for the environment. The honest company is just that! Priced a little more than a normal roll of paper towels is nothing compared to the good conscience
Krezel V.
Comfy and soft I love this product.  Great absorbent easy way to clean up... feeling deluxe without leaving lint behind, staying together while absorbing liquid, and yet still disintegrating when fully immersed in toilets and plumbing.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Jamie W.
They work good, but the price is a little high for what you get. I love Honest Company's message. I would recommend if you're in the budget for them!
Audrina H.
These could stand to be slightly thicker. They didn't seem to work as well as Sparkle paper towels did. Next time I'll stick with Sparkle.
Jesica M.
Holt, MI
Honestly I just don't think these were worth the money. They're not cheap at all, don't do any better job than my Bounty.
Nicole G.
I live this brand' everything V they make is the highest quality , even the paper towels! You have to try this brand!