The Honest Co. Overnight Diapers Size 5

• Made with hypoallergenic materials for the utmost in comfort
  • Plant-based inner and outer layers are gentle on baby's skin
  • Super sweet sheep print
  • Stretchy tabs for a perfect fit

These Honest Company Overnight Diapers are ultra-soft and hypoallergenic and provide advanced nighttime leak protection and an innovative ultra-thin core technology with faster absorption for up to 20% more capacity when compared to regular Honest diapers. Securely fitting moisture barrier cuffs help prevent leakage so your little one can comfortably dream the night away.

How well do these work I recently ordered some for my daughter on Amazon and their reviews was mutual good and bad ?
Start your review of The Honest Co. Overnight Diapers Size 5!
How would you rate this product?
fullerton
We tried all kinds of “overnight” diaper brands and the honest diaper was the best out of everything we tried. I am not a fan of their regular diapers especially for a newborn because it feels a bit too stiff but these are amazing and my son (23 months) has stopped waking up in the middle of the night from diaper leaking or full/wet diaper. This really keeps them dry and helps the parents sleep through the night.
37862
These are perfect for all night sleep. They met my exact expectations. Babies seem to like them too and they look comfy, the designs are even cute. Needs no improvement. They are a little pricey but definitely worth the money. I will repeat buy this item.
Pembroke Pines
Best overnight diapers. My kids all have sensitive skin and eczema and with other diapers they would get irritations on there bum. With Honest this never happens. We’ve had to use different brands in emergency’s like a late night diaper run and grab whatever we could find at the nearest drug store and wow. What a difference it is. Honest diapers never gives us this problem.
Bremen, IN
The Honest Company Overnite diapers are decent diapers as far as regular diapers go. They do absorb better than the regular honest diapers, however my little one still leaked through them fairly quick compared to other brands overnite diapers. Theu do have super cute prints though, so that was a plus!
I tried these because my son was leaking out of his pampers diapers and I’m so glad I did! On top of being super adorable they work amazing. They are very absorbent, no leaks at all! A bit pricey but I would say they’re worth it. My son seems very comfortable and happy in them. I personally love them and the fact that they’re so great. They didn’t cause my son rashes which was a big problem with some other brands. I would recommend!
Moorpark, CA
I used to love these diapers, my son has worn them for 3.5 years. We swore by Honest diapers. The last few months he’s been getting a rash. I changed detergents, wipes, underwear, everything - it didn’t go away. I finally got him new diapers, and after 2 nights in a different brand it looks 10 times better. Same exact thing happened to my nephew at the same time. They must’ve changed something in their diaper.
Expensive and doesn’t hold enough to be considered a “night time diaper” they hold a tad more then the normal honest diapers but not enough for all night. They are super expensive and you don’t get very many for the price
Zanesville, OH
These are honestly the best diapers I have used they are around $25 but I have had no leaks in these whatso ever they are overnight but I use them through out the day !!!!
Our all time favorite diaper brand we have tried!! They are so cute and work very well. The have a medium texture and weight to the and do the job while looking adorable! A++ highly recommend
Loma Linda, MO
Honest Company is my favorite brand of disposable diapers. Their prints are too adorable- and they are plant based! They are made by parents with parents in mind. I never have a problem with leaking, and am always so happy when using them because they are so cute. I'm so impressed, as my son sleeps for 12 hours at night, and I have never had an issue with absorbancy. I highly recommend this brand and will always use this one whenever I'm taking a break from cloth.