The Honest Co. Organic Nipple Balm

• Helps soothe tender, sore or nursing nipples
  • Made without lanolin
  • Shea butter and tamanu oil help support skin’s moisture barrier
  • Hypoallergenic and made with high quality, certified organic ingredients — no need to wipe off before nursing!
  • Hypoallergenic • Certified Organic • Designed for Nursing • Soothing

What is the best product for extremely dry cracked nipples? I shower 4 times a day for work and the ladies are not happy with me. They hurt so bad. Help! The Honest Co. Organic Nipple Balm
The Honest Co. Organic Nipple Balm, is this balm oily? I've bad a few different brands I didnt like
Does this need to be washed off before feeding?
Start your review of The Honest Co. Organic Nipple Balm!
Ritika R.
Concord, NC
The Honest Co. Organic Nipple Balm uploaded by Ritika R.
Purchased at: Amazon
With being a new mom this balm has been of great help while breastfeeding . Definately a great product to use.
Victoria H.
N Royalton, OH
I wanted something organic seeing it wasn't just going on my skin but in the babies mouth so i looked into it really well before buying. The honest comment is amazing a bit expensive though so watch if you're watching your money. But worth it kept them mosturized and crack free while didn't seem to bother the baby at all and a little goes a long way so it should be a one time buy. I recommend it!
Breanna D.
Cheboygan, MI
Haven't used this brand yet, however I've heard several great things about this product. It's not always easy finding a all natural nipple cream to use while nursing.
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Seemed expensive at first and then when I started breastfeeding I didn't care what I had to pay to keep my nipples from cracking, bleeding or just feeling dry because my kid was hungry all the time. The honest company nipple balm was nice and thick and did exactly what I needed.
Jacky L.
San Jose, CA
Well they gave me a sample Wich I tried. and I really love it if does help me when I was breastfeeding with my second boy and I really love it if someone tell me to recomend one I will say this one without think .I really love it can find it in any local
Monica S.
Linden, NJ
This product was great for me , I wore it all day long lol, it was really useful and made me have less pain, breastfeeding can cause dryness and once the dryness occurs then there's uncomfort and pain which sucks but this really helped and it also doesn't affect the milk if u pump and its on the breast
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
I trust the Honest brand. I was not disappointed, this stuff is amazing! Love how it’s organic. Took away my discomfort within two days of use. The pot lasted me about 2 months. I highly recommend this product.
Victoria J.
Mount Juliet, TN
This was a great product for me since I was a first time nursing mom. It definitely kept my nipples from cracking and getting dry.
Steph
Attleboro, MA
The Honest Co. Organic Nipple Balm uploaded by Steph
In the process of learning how to breast feed and get my baby to latch on, my poor nipples went through HELL and thanks to this nipple balm they healed in no time!
Kristel M.
Anything from the Honest Company is amazing! I still use their products. This item was sensational for after I was donde breastfeeding my baby. Highly recommended.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
cassidy C.
il y a 2 ans
Elysia L. il y a un an
Not really. It does have Shea butter but it definitely doesn’t have a heavy oil base to it. The balm is pretty consistent with each application and not becoming oily over the time period.
emily S.
Albuquerque, NM
il y a 2 ans
The Honest Co. Organic Nipple Balm ?does this work ok for chapped nipples
Liz T. il y a 2 ans
Yes it’s really buttery and gives a relief.