BY THE HONEST COMPANY #3 in Nipple Care

• Helps soothe tender, sore or nursing nipples
  • Made without lanolin
  • Shea butter and tamanu oil help support skin’s moisture barrier
  • Hypoallergenic and made with high quality, certified organic ingredients — no need to wipe off before nursing!
  • Hypoallergenic • Certified Organic • Designed for Nursing • Soothing

• My baby is coming any day and I am looking into nipple cr...3 Answers
  • I am pregnant and my breasts are very itchy... Will this ...4 Answers
  • I previously used the lansinoh brand of nipple cream and ...2 Answers
Kara H.
Sanford
This was a lifesaver, especially within the first few weeks of breastfeeding. It's a great price for great quality. We do not need it as much anymore but sometimes I find myself needing it and it does not disappoint! Definitely one of my top recommendations to new breastfeeding mamas!
Brittany L.
Canton, OH
10 out of 10 recommend!!! LOVE this nipple balm. My breasts were very chapped when I was pregnant and right after I had him. I love the Honest Co. So I didn’t hesitate to make this purchase. And of course, just like every other product of theirs, I was very impressed!!! My skin was no longer cracked and dry in no time!
Tamara B.
San Antonio
I’ve always enjoyed the all natural ointments. But The Honest Co. has taken the trophy when it comes to nipple balms. I apply each morning and before bed and they don’t feel as rough anymore. I would definitely recommend this to other Mommas.
Natalie O.
Andover , MN
Purchased at: Amazon
I think this is my favorite nipple cream I’ve tried. It smells decent and is organic. It has a nice texture. Honest Company has a good reputation which makes it a nice buy. I received this as a baby shower gift as it was on my registry.
Dany D.
Bought this for my daughter to use as she just had my first grandson. She loves it! It’s is totally affordable and goes a long way! She loved it so much that she has been telling her friends that are pregnant to purchase this balm.
Shelby E.
Illinois
Purchased at: Target
Definitely gives me some relief when needed especially in the winter time when the air is extra dry. I've gotten lucky and not needed much creme but this one of the few I've tried out and helped with dryness
Lindsey P.
Philadelphia , PA
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
I use mostly this brand for my little one and I. The products ingredients make me feel safer when using them. Helps to sooth and protect the nipple while both breastfeeding and pumping.
THAO N.
Aliso Viejo, CA
One night I was using the balm for the nipples as it is intended for after I finished breastfeeding my screaming newborn baby. Feeling exhausted, I noticed my lips were severely chapped but I had no energy to go to the bathroom to get my chapstick. It was then that I just said to myself, "If I can use this for my nipples that my baby sucks, I shd be able to use it for my lips". Next morning, I woke up with my lips, smooth and un-chapped. There. Another use for nipple balm.
Kaleigh Z.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I used this in the early stages of breastfeeding to try and ease the pain of cracked dry nipples.. This stuff worked well, but I felt I had to apply it so often that it didn't last long. I ended up just using organic coconut oil on my nipples.. it worked just as well and I always haven't that on hand.
Over all, okay product, but if you have a stash of coconut oil, save your self a few dollars and just use that.
Natasha v.
raymondville
Pricey for sure found mine at target probably would have been cheaper getting it online from honest but it works great super thick and calming definitely helped me
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
I am pregnant and my breasts are very itchy... Will this help with the itch ?
Erin C.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
My baby is coming any day and I am looking into nipple creams/balms. How does this one smell\ does it burn at all or tingle?
Kayla W.
Owego, NY
Has anyone had issues with their baby rejecting your nipple with this cream on? I was wondering about the taste.
Olga G.
Edmonds , WA
Is it easy to wipe off afterwards before a feeding?
Shannon P.
Nottingham , MD
Is this safe to use while breast feeding. ?