The Honest Co. Organic Lip Balm Trio

Our unique blend of organic oils moisturize lips from within rather than sealing them off like petroleum-based lip balms. Hooray for happy, healthy lips! Three distinctly delightful organic lip balms make this set perfect for the whole family! Gentle for kids, luxurious and indulgent for moms and dads. Lavender mint soothes and refreshes; sweet orange vanilla warms and sweetens; and plain & simple brings extra gentle relief. Organic jojoba, olive, sunflower, and coconut oils deeply hydrate and protect lips from moisture loss. Tahitian tamanu oil rich in omega 6 & 9 essential fatty acids help restore skin vitality and boost...

Does anyone know if these are coming out again. This is the BEST chapstick?
Do these feel waxy?
Is the formula good? Do they smell good? I have tried Honest cleaning products before, and I loved them. I haven't tried their lip balms.
Start your review of The Honest Co. Organic Lip Balm Trio!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...they are super affordable. My lips are extremely sensitive and crack/dry out with a lot of lip products but these always save them!in reviews
...cracking. I don't need to reapply that often with this lip balm. It is super moisturizing and doesn't leave residue of any kind on my lips. It leaves my lips feeling incredibly soft.in reviews
Susan S.
The Honest Co. Organic Lip Balm Trio uploaded by Susan S.
The Honest Co. Organic Lip Balm Trio I have tried the Honest Organic line of Lip Balms and highly recommend them. However I am trying to post a review for the Bali Balm Sweet Orange & Coconut lip balm. I received this item in my BoxyCharm Box and have since bought another. It is made with essential oils of sweet orange 🍊 & coconut 🥥. Sweet orange provides you with some vitamin C and the coconut is a is a natural emollient making your lips 👄 soft, moisturized, and supple!
Sara K.
I recently switched to this lip balm, and I love it. I wear matte lipstick during the day, which tends to dry out lips. I use this at night and I definitely have found that it hydrates and repairs. I love the mild scents that they come in. I love the Honest Company and trust their products for myself and my kids.
Leslie M.
Montgomery
I really like this lip balm trio. When I use them, my lips actually feel moisturized and look smoother. The main reason I purchased this was because of the organic ingredients. The sweet orange vanilla scented one smells so good! The peppermint scented one gives your lips a small tingling sensation. There is also one unscented one. This is a great value!
Anna H.
Vancouver, WA
The Honest Co. Organic Lip Balm Trio uploaded by Anna H.
I love this stuff! I was given it as a gift and wasn't sure what to expect. I was pleasant surprised at how long it keeps my lips moisturized, and I love that it is scent and taste free. I typically don't buy lip balms because I hate some of the flavors. I'll have to try the other two in the set next, but I'm loving the plain and simple! Wish they sold a pack of there if this!
Hali H.
Ugh do I need Chapstick. I am always needing something for my chapped lips and this stuff smells great and ha really good oils that make me feel like I'm doing my lips a favor. I've heard brands like Carmex make your lips more chapped so that you have to use more which is why I don't like to use things with ingredients I don't know. Honest brand rocks!
Diamond H.
Baltimore, MD
This is very helpful for chapped lips in the winter or summer and u could also split up the pack with friends if they want one my favorite one is the orange vanilla because it reminds me of ice cream
Ayrianna N.
Love. I'm a huge supporter of the honest company already but I recently tried their lip balm. It makes my lips feel so soft and I feel like it helps to hydrate them when they are super dry. Plus they smell really good. I always keep one in my purse as well as my car.
Lisa S.
Sarasota, FL
I love these! I keep two in my makeup bag and one on my nightstand. They don't dry out my lips and smell fantastic. The lavender mint is my fave!!
Carmen B.
I can't tell you how many lip balms I've tried over the years. I'm proud to say I no longer have to search! Honest lip balm are the best! So light and don't leave a nasty residue! Pure moister.
Julie M.
It moisturized great and I had piece of mind knowing that there were no harmful chemicals in it! So when my youngest got into my purse and used it all over his face I didn’t have to panic!!! That piece of mind alone is worth the purchase!