The Honest Co. Organic Lip Balm Trio uploaded by Lauren K.The Honest Co. Organic Lip Balm Trio uploaded by Anna H.

BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Our unique blend of organic oils moisturize lips from within rather than sealing them off like petroleum-based lip balms. Hooray for happy, healthy lips! Three distinctly delightful organic lip balms make this set perfect for the whole family! Gentle for kids, luxurious and indulgent for moms and dads. Lavender mint soothes and refreshes; sweet orange vanilla warms and sweetens; and plain & simple brings extra gentle relief. Organic jojoba, olive, sunflower, and coconut oils deeply hydrate and protect lips from moisture loss. Tahitian tamanu oil rich in omega 6 & 9 essential fatty acids help restore skin vitality and boost...

The Honest Co. Organic Lip Balm Trio
  • "Hands down my absolute favorite lip balm! MVP all the way! All of the ingredients are organic and natural, each one smells amazing and they are super affordable. My lips are extremely sensitive and crack/dry out with a lot of lip products but these always save them!" in 7 reviews
  • "THE best lip balm I have ever tried! I live in the hot desert, so my lips are always feeling dry and needing to constantly reapply lip balm to keep my lips from cracking. I don't need to reapply that often with this lip balm. It is super moisturizing and doesn't leave residue of any kind on my lips. It leaves my lips feeling incredibly soft." in 5 reviews
Leslie M.
Montgomery, AL
I really like this lip balm trio. When I use them, my lips actually feel moisturized and look smoother. The main reason I purchased this was because of the organic ingredients. The sweet orange vanilla scented one smells so good! The peppermint scented one gives your lips a small tingling sensation. There is also one unscented one. This is a great value!
Anna H.
Vancouver, WA
I love this stuff! I was given it as a gift and wasn't sure what to expect. I was pleasant surprised at how long it keeps my lips moisturized, and I love that it is scent and taste free. I typically don't buy lip balms because I hate some of the flavors. I'll have to try the other two in the set next, but I'm loving the plain and simple! Wish they sold a pack of there if this!
Hali H.
Ugh do I need Chapstick. I am always needing something for my chapped lips and this stuff smells great and ha really good oils that make me feel like I'm doing my lips a favor. I've heard brands like Carmex make your lips more chapped so that you have to use more which is why I don't like to use things with ingredients I don't know. Honest brand rocks!
Lauren K.
Hydrating, hydrating, hydrating. This balm is by far the best chapstick I have ever used. It doesn't just coat your lips like a wax, it actually penetrates and rehydrates the lips. Also I love that it is ecofriendly and all natural. My husband works outside for a living so his lips used to get very dry from the weather and he uses them as well and loves them too!
Sara K.
I recently switched to this lip balm, and I love it. I wear matte lipstick during the day, which tends to dry out lips. I use this at night and I definitely have found that it hydrates and repairs. I love the mild scents that they come in. I love the Honest Company and trust their products for myself and my kids.
Ayrianna N.
Love. I'm a huge supporter of the honest company already but I recently tried their lip balm. It makes my lips feel so soft and I feel like it helps to hydrate them when they are super dry. Plus they smell really good. I always keep one in my purse as well as my car.
Caroline B.
Mesquite , NV
Carmen B.
I can't tell you how many lip balms I've tried over the years. I'm proud to say I no longer have to search! Honest lip balm are the best! So light and don't leave a nasty residue! Pure moister.
Kristina B.
jessica m.
Lawrenceville, GA
I got the lavender version of this as a gift from someone for a thank you. I really love it! i would never have considered purchasing a product with lavender scent to go on my mouth, but I actually really enjoy it. It's very moisturizing and i feel safe swabbing some on my 2 year old if he wants some of mommy's chapstick. :)
Amber G.
Dillard, GA
Is the formula good? Do they smell good? I have tried Honest cleaning products before, and I loved them. I haven't tried their lip balms.