BY THE HONEST COMPANY #69 in Pantiliners

• Ultra-Thin design, 96 count (4 packs of 24)
  • Hypoallergenic, Certified organic, pH compatible
  • Waterproof backing for leak protection
  • Edge to edge adhesive to stay in place
  • Naturally soft and absorbant organic cotton topsheet and core

Buy on Amazon
K C.
San Carlos, CA
I was torn between 3 or 4 stars so I went with 4. I'd probably have said 3.5 if possible.

The pros are what the company says these liners don't have (chemicals), that they are organic, and made from plants.

I'd like to know if they are environmentally ok when thrown out.

The cons are that the adhesive doesn't stick well so they can roll up vertically and bunch up on the sides, creating leakage. Also there is an insane amount of packaging. It's so incredibly wasteful.

I bought these at Costco and they were cheaper than the national brand, but I think may get discontinued.
Celia M.
Rogers , AR
Honestly I have never tried this I would like some free samples and I will try it out and give you my honest opinion.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How do these compare to Kotex?
Tracey C.
Durham, NC
I have very sensitive skin. Synthetic pads with any type of chemicals make me break out. Before I purchase these, I wanted to make sure they will gentle on my skin? Do these really help with sensitive skin?