The Honest Co. Organic Cotton Ultra-Thin Panty Liners
- Ultra-Thin design, 96 count (4 packs of 24)
- Hypoallergenic, Certified organic, pH compatible
- Waterproof backing for leak protection
- Edge to edge adhesive to stay in place
- Naturally soft and absorbant organic cotton topsheet and core
Top Questions See all 3 Q&A
The pros are what the company says these liners don't have (chemicals), that they are organic, and made from plants.
I'd like to know if they are environmentally ok when thrown out.
The cons are that the adhesive doesn't stick well so they can roll up vertically and bunch up on the sides, creating leakage. Also there is an insane amount of packaging. It's so incredibly wasteful.
I bought these at Costco and they were cheaper than the national brand, but I think may get discontinued.